Manager, Data Insights
- Yonkers, NY
In this position, you will be analyzing CR’s consumer product data assets to tell a story that will assist manufacturers and regulatory bodies to improve products and services and establish better consumer standards.
This is an excellent opportunity greatly impact and shape a new program within CR.
This position will be located in New York. Local (tri-state) candidates are strongly preferred, as this position will eventually be based in our Yonkers, New York office.
What you will do
- Deliver in-depth analysis by leveraging CR’s unique product testing, survey, and consumer research data (primarily focused on appliances and electronics).
- Act as client facing representative with external business clients, answering questions on data products and collecting feedback.
- Identify trends and glean meaningful insights that drive marketplace change, particularly as they relate to safety, consumer protection, and product improvement.
- You will utilize tools like SQL, Python, Tableau in your analysis
- Guide and mentor team members.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in addition to 6 years of experience analyzing complex data sets. You will have spent at least 2 years analyzing consumer data.
- You have experience in an external client facing role.
- You have played a lead role on a team.
- You have expert level skills with SQL and Python, as well as experience with Tableau.
- You have an understanding of statistical techniques to interpret data.
Big Bonus Points For:
- Experience with NLP or predictive models
- Working with survey data
Back to top