Manager, Affiliate and Partner Business Analytics
In partnership with the Senior Director of Business Development and the Manager, Affiliate Program, this individual will handle analytics reporting and distribution of key affiliate and partner performance indicators to stakeholders. The role will be accountable for revealing and translating insights into tactical recommendations that are actionable, drive business growth and contribute to the growth of our affiliate and partner programs.
- Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 5 years experience in performance/affiliate marketing analytics.
- Expertise in analytical tools including Adobe Analytics/Site Catalyst, Google Analytics, comScore and affiliate network analytics (e.g. CJ, Rakuten, Impact, etc.).
- Ability to understand and communicate the correlation user engagement to our business metrics
- Extraordinary Excel skills are a must and data viz skills are critical
- Demonstrated success effectively presenting findings from complex analytics across platforms and tools to technical and non-technical audiences, including executive stakeholders.
- Exceptional digital IQ is a must, along with a deep passion for helping consumers as that is at the heart of Consumer Reports’ mission.
- Data-driven, fact-based and consumer-focused with a commitment to continuous learning and development
- Leverages knowledge of the competitive landscape, marketplace trends, best practices and technology to improve CR’s ability to compete, keeps current on external trends and developments and inspires colleagues to do same
- Translates goals, priorities and key information into simple, impactful messages and persuades and influences others through compelling data, communications and clear rationale
- Affiliate Program Analysis: Partners with the Shopping digital product team and Digital Analytics to perform digital analyses focused on delivering actionable business recommendations.
- Affiliate Program Reporting: Develops and distributes weekly and monthly affiliate program reports, synthesizing on-site digital product data with retail and affiliate network partner data. Designs and distributes affiliate program dashboard in order to produce impactful performance data to drive the affiliate business.
- Partner Program Analysis: develops, tracks and analyzes partner program metrics. Maintains and disseminates monthly Partnership reports for internal communication purposes.
- Cross-functional Leadership: works with Marketing, Content, Digital Analytics, Product and other business divisions to assess ongoing affiliate program and partner intelligence needs and make insightful recommendations to maximize impact.
- Analyzes affiliate partner data daily, conducts ongoing analysis and optimization to deliver on business goals.
- Provide strategic insight and clear (written and verbal) communication to internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Performs competitive research and audits.
- Ensures that content partner feeds are operational and works with internal digital stakeholders to resolve issues if they arise.
- Performs other duties as required.
Back to top