Digital Project Manager / Scrum Master
Responsible for the overall management of web and mobile assigned projects of an Agile team charged with designing and building software components for the delivery of data-centric products to clients of Consumer Reports Data Intelligence. Additionally, you would be responsible for coordination across departments/divisions, status monitoring and reporting, and the stability of these web and mobile projects.
- Responsible for overall management of assigned projects, including coordination across departments/divisions, status monitoring and reporting, and stability of projects.
- Establishes and implements project management/agile processes and methodologies.
- Ensures projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Accountable for development of budgets and overall spending for all projects under management.
- Assembles project plans, iterations and teamwork assignments, identifies resource needs, and escalates functional, quality and timeliness issues.
- Determines IT personnel needs for projects, assigns and monitors project work and provides input into performance appraisals for all staff on assigned projects.
- Tracks key project milestones and adjusts project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the organization that impact project scope, budget, risk and resources of work effort being managed.
- Assists other members of management to identify and prioritize opportunities.
- Manages one of more cross functional projects of medium to high complexity.
- Oversees the work of project team staff; schedules and monitors work; authority to approve or deny time off for assigned staff based on project schedules and demands; may coordinate with functional manager to enable appropriate vacation usage/schedule.
- Performs other duties as necessary.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- Project management/ Scrum Master certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum is required.
- 7 to 10 years of IT work experience including 4 or more years of managing projects.
- Experience with projects in multiple technologies and functions.
- Experience in Lean/ Agile product development methodologies.
- Experience leading team(s) tasked with standing-up new digital data products.
- Experience leading team(s) tasked with supporting digital data products once they are ‘live’ in a Production environment.
- Experience in the Business-to-Business (B2B) space.
- Experience in a startup environment.
Back to top