Are you looking to work in a fast paced department handling full-cycle employment for an organization that provides people with disabilities opportunities for independence and a better quality of life, an organization that provides its employees with awesome benefits in a great location? Then apply to United Cerebral Palsy Associations of New York State d/b/a Constructive Partnerships Unlimited (CP Unlimited) one of the largest and most widespread community living programs in NYC and use your skills to handle heavy volume recruitment in a fast-paced environment.
• Sourcing candidates, screening and interviewing
• Coordinating placement with hiring managers
• Organizing open house, college recruitment campaigns and attending job fairs
• Processing state required background checks
• Participating in onboarding and orientation programs
• Providing support and guidance to the managers on HR policies
• Employee relations working with all levels of staff
• HRIS and reporting
Our Ideal Candidate must be a “team player” who is proficient with HR metrics including hiring, vacancy and turnover reports, as well as with HRIS. Must have experience working with job boards and implementing social media recruitment, solid PC skills, excellent communication skills (Oracle and Taleo a plus), Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, 3 year’s recruitment experience in a health care social service environment, must be willing to travel within the five boroughs and PHR and/or SHRM certification is a plus.
CP Unlimited values and supports its employees by offering them competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. CP Unlimited invests in its staff over the long term and strives to provide opportunities for professional growth within the agency. The organization always has an eye to the future, exploring ways to improve and expand its services.
Back to top