Product Marketing Manager (Institutional Markets)
- Flexible / Remote
ConsenSys is the leading blockchain software technology company focused on building infrastructure, tools, and products for consumers, developers and Enterprises. Our mission is to drive adoption of the decentralized worldwide web (Web3) and the Ethereum ecosystem, the only current candidate to be the automatic, objective trust foundation and base settlement layer for the planet.
Consensys products are all clear market leaders in their respective markets: MetaMask, Infura, Truffle, Quorum, Diligence, Codefi. They already power the vast majority of the Ethereum blockchain ecosystem as well as several other decentralized protocols, and are poised to grow by orders of magnitude in the coming years.
ConsenSyS Quorum is part of our Ethereum Protocol software layer. ConsenSys Quorum enables enterprises to leverage Ethereum for their high-value blockchain applications. Businesses can rely on the Quorum open-source Ethereum client and integrate on top of it additional product modules from ConsenSys to build high-performance, customizable applications.
About the role:
As Product Marketing Manager, you lead the planning, development, and execution of product marketing initiatives globally for the ConsenSys Quorum product suite and other Protocol products.
You develop go-to-market plans including market and competitive analysis, client case studies, market research, product positioning, key benefits, and messaging. You act as the eyes and ears of the product team by understanding client needs across many industries and are able to translate that back into thoughtful content, guidance to the product team.
You are a domain expert on “blockchain for business” and cultivate an in-depth understanding of how institutions and enterprises use blockchain to reimagine a host of industries. Additionally, you have a keen understanding of how open-source developer communities grow and what they expect.
On a daily basis, you coordinate a cross-functional go-to-market team, including product, business development, developer relations and sales, to plan and execute the go-to-market strategy. You drive the user acquisition funnel in coordination with these teams and generate qualified leads for our Enterprise sales teams. You work with the developer relations team in order to drive developer adoption of the open-source / free versions of our products.
You build core product messaging and narratives. You develop and manage communications for product releases, including content for websites, blogs, webinars, videos, case studies and more, to help target audiences understand the value of our institutional products. When needed, you digest and reinterpret technical input from product and engineering to elevate messaging.
Other activities include: Working with regional teams to adapt campaigns/materials to regional audiences. Defining and reporting on key product marketing metrics (inputs / outputs).
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager who is passionate about developer and enterprise software products.
You have 5+ years of experience in a product marketing role at a tech company, with a track record of outstanding achievements.
You have experience with software developers and enterprises as target user segments. You are familiar with the open-source software communities and how they can be engaged in order to drive user adoption and subsequently the sales pipeline of premium products.
You have excellent listening, verbal and written skills and are able to communicate effectively to a diverse audience with varying degrees of understanding of the ConsenSys products, blockchain and Ethereum. You have strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with teams to make things happen
You have experience gathering and understanding customers’ business needs. You have demonstrated a high level of ownership in the way that you work with others.
Ideally, you have experience working in a startup environment where you have had to wear many hats at a time (and those hats may change periodically). You also have experience working cross-functionally in a matrix environment and being the connective tissue between many different teams and collaborators.
Why join ConsenSys?
Here are some of the perks of being part of a unique organization like ConsenSys
- One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. A work experience at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your future career. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
- The forefront of a revolution. We fundamentally believe blockchain is a next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society. You can be a part of building the digital economy of tomorrow and radically transforming our society for the better.
- A dynamic startup environment with deep roots. We are one of the earliest blockchain companies and a leader in the space. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem.
- Deep technical challenges. Blockchain technology is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler. There is much to be done before these platforms can scale to the order of millions or billions of users. We are building the tools, infrastructure and applications l that are pushing the technology forward.
- Continuous learning and improvements. You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here.
Back to top