Product Marketing Manager (Infura)
ConsenSys is a venture production studio and the leading technology firm in blockchain globally. We deliver products, solutions and platforms built using blockchain technology to transform how business is done in complex network of buyers, suppliers and consumers.
Our teams are busy at work building the future of identity, financial markets, commerce, the music industry, security, and infrastructure, and more. To accomplish this we've built out a flat organizational structure which we call the ConsenSys Mesh: a network of individuals & teams working autonomously and towards the same goal. Our mission is to use these decentralized solutions to fundamentally reshape the economic, social, and political operating systems of the planet. If you are someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment where being self-directed, determined, and resilient are a requirement, we would love for you to join us.
About Infura at ConsenSys:
Infura is an infrastructure company providing scalable and easy to use APIs and cloud solutions for Web3 developers. Infura currently supports Ethereum and IPFS APIs, allowing developers to immediately begin building instead of spending time on architecting their own infrastructure.
Infura provides developers instant access to Web3 without the need to sync or understand complicated peer to peer infrastructure. Similar to how one might access a cloud service to alleviate the friction of owning proprietary compute and storage, Infura lowers the barrier to entry for engineers to begin building.
We believe in a decentralized future powered by Web3, and we know developers will be at the forefront of that progress. We want to empower developers to spend their time building, creating, and evolving by providing them with the best and easiest solution to their infrastructure needs.
About the role:
As the Product Marketing Manager for Infura, you will lead the planning, development, and execution of Infura’s product marketing initiatives globally.
The Product Marketing Manager for Infura will develop go-to-market plans for Ethereum infrastructure products including market and competitive analysis, client case studies, market research, product positioning, key benefits, and messaging. You will drive creative content and workflow for new marketing material and sales collateral.
- Work with operations, business development and product development at Infura to create collateral such as factsheets, architecture diagrams, pitch decks, personas, case studies, infographics, talk tracks, social strategy, etc.
- Create core collateral for the Infura brand as well as marketing for Ethereum in general
- Become the eyes and ears of the company by understanding client needs across many industries and be able to translate that back into thoughtful content, guidance to the Infura team
- Assist the community team with event messaging, strategy, and execution
- Work with regional teams to adapt campaigns/materials to regional audiences
- Experience in a product management, marketing, or enterprise marketing role
- Passion for social media and experience executing on social strategies.
- Must have excellent listening, verbal and written skills and be able to communicate effectively to a diverse audience with varying degrees of understanding of Infura, blockchain and Ethereum
- Demonstrated experience gathering and understanding customers’ business needs
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across teams to make things happen
- Demonstrated success in taking a service-oriented approach and high level of ownership
- Ideally, have experience working in a startup environment where you have had to wear many hats at a time (and those hats may change periodically)
- Experience working cross-functionally in a matrix environment and being the connective tissue between many different teams and collaborators
- Ability to travel 10-20% may be required
Back to top