Help Desk Agent
- Flexible / Remote
ConsenSys is a blockchain software technology company focused on building infrastructure, tools, and products for Institutions, Enterprises, and developers. Our mission is to drive adoption of the decentralized world wide web (Web3) and the Ethereum ecosystem, the only current candidate to be the automatic, objective trust foundation and base settlement layer for the planet. If you are someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment where being self-directed, determined, and resilient are a requirement, we would love for you to join us.
About Customer Success at ConsenSys
The Customer Success team provides dedicated, tailor-made support solutions to emerging ConsenSys ventures. Being a newly formed function within ConsenSys, the Associate Technical Support Engineer will have ample latitude in shaping and executing a shared customer success vision.
About the role
The Help Desk team acts as a first point of contact for customers, their task is to triage the support tickets, solve the most common problems users may have and gather all the necessary information before escalating to the higher support levels.
We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough and organized candidate to join our growing team. You’ll need excellent problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills, along with patience, a customer-friendly attitude and the ability to work in a team.
Responsibilities will include
- Respond to customer support requests by following the agreed procedures.
- Research questions using available information resources and advise user on appropriate action
- As part of a global support team, working on establishing operational protocols and standards
- Work in shifts in order to cover an extended time frame including evenings and weekends
- Excellent communication skills (writing and speaking) in English
- Understanding of Ethereum and the blockchain ecosystem
- Enthusiasm for continual learning and interest in blockchain technologies
- Student, Bachelor's degree in a technical university, or prior experience in a service desk role
Nice to have
- Knowledge of a programming language
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Any modern foreign language
Why join ConsenSys?
Here are some of the perks of being part of a unique organization like ConsenSys
- One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. A work experience at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your future career. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
- The forefront of a revolution. We fundamentally believe blockchain is a next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society. You can be a part of building the digital economy of tomorrow and radically transforming our society for the better.
- A dynamic startup environment with deep roots. We are one of the earliest blockchain companies and a leader in the space. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem.
Deep technical challenges. Blockchain technology is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler. There is much to be done before these platforms can scale to the order of millions or billions of users. We are building the tools, infrastructure and applications l that are pushing the technology forward.
- Continuous learning and improvements. You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here.
Back to top