- New York, NY
We’re looking for a full-time journalist based in New York, with strong experience in the cryptocurrency, blockchain and fintech industry. The ideal candidate will have close connections to major companies in the space, a high standard of writing and a talent for breaking original news stories.
- A qualification in journalism, or an equivalent academic background.
- A minimum of two years in journalism.
- A strong expertise of cryptocurrency technology and current trends.
- The ability to write stories quickly, concisely and with few errors.
- Close connections in the crypto industry.
- The ability to work independently and remotely.
- A track record of breaking news stories.
What we offer:
- Unique opportunity to take part in the rise of a leader in the cryptocurrency news space.
- Work alongside an experienced, international team.
- Remote working (with access to office space in Brooklyn, New York).
- Access to an ecosystem of entrepreneurs and builders at the forefront of Web 3.
- Host of competitive benefits including health care, dental, flexible holidays and other perks.
What is Decrypt?
Decrypt is a rapidly growing media company for the Web3 age. We aim to be both a source of news and a guide to the radical new businesses being built on blockchain. We have a small team of fewer than a dozen people, but are reaching well over a million people a month.
Decrypt is fully funded by ConsenSys, an international blockchain venture studio. However, we are editorially independent from it, meaning we practice journalism. While we are intrigued by the possibilities of Web3 technologies, we believe the competing systems being built are nascent and as yet untested. Our role as journalists is to present the facts and serve the truth to our rapidly growing base of readers.
We are also experimenting with blockchain technology and, by working here, you will be part of a team on the forefront of innovation in publishing.
Back to top