Full Stack Software Developer (Solutions India)
ConsenSys was started by co-founder of Ethereum Joseph Lubin, with over 50 projects and 1,000+ members around the world. The ConsenSys mission is to use the decentralized solutions from its projects to fundamentally reshape the economic, social, and political operating systems of the planet.
- Work closely with the product team to rapidly deliver new offerings and a great UX
- Develop and plan the technical direction of new offerings
- Write readable, maintainable code that is built to scale.
- Stay up-to-date on technical options and help select the right technology for each task.
- Mentor fellow engineers and review code.
- Willingness and ability to travel (Hackathons, conferences, etc.)
Key Skills required
- Organized, independent and self-sufficient
- Good understanding of web application architecture
- HTML/CSS along with Intermediate UI/UX skills
- Front-end experience with React and Redux
- Developing and consuming APIs
- You've interacted with APIs and database systems (SQL, NoSQL).
- Devops best practices with AWS (docker, ELB, etc.)
- Blockchain development experience - dApps, smart contracts, server-side automation, oracles, storage, and communications (IPFS, libp2p) is a plus
- You've built NodeJS applications and are comfortable working within the ecosystem.
- Experience actively contributing to open-source projects and knowledge sharing
- Working with UNIX / Linux based operating systems
Nice to Have OR Bonus Points:
- Fluency in other languages (Python, Go, Java, C++)
- Familiarity with blockchain and Ethereum technology and passionate about the prospect of decentralized technologies
- You attend frequent meet ups and are comfortable speaking to a community of developers
- You have experience working within true agile environment
- Experience working in a remote first start-up culture
- A willingness to help out where needed - regardless of the scope of your role
- B.S. or M.S in Comp Sci or related field
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Experience building large scale applications to production
- Fluent in test automation and continuous integration
- Strong desire to constantly improve development processes
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here.
Back to top