ConsenSys is the leading blockchain software company. We enable developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. Our product suite, composed of Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. Ethereum is the largest programmable blockchain in the world, leading in business adoption, developer community, and decentralized finance activity. On this trusted, open source foundation, we are building the digital economy of tomorrow.
This role is part of ConsenSys Professional Services.
At ConsenSys Professional Services, we work with the world’s leading Fortune 500 corporations and governments to design, develop and deploy blockchain platforms that create real business value. Our customers and partners include many of the largest global banks, Microsoft, the European Commission, komgo and Covantis. We work as an agile, globally integrated team of approximately 150 engineers, designers, consultants, architects, scrum masters and program managers.
If you are someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment where being self-directed, determined, and resilient are a requirement, we would love for you to join us. To explore our products and solutions, visit here.
The primary focus of this position include program management, client management, and team leadership. The Delivery Lead position requires the ability to engage with our customers' senior business and technical stakeholders to ensure that the solutions that we create address the business requirements of customers.
The Delivery Lead manages complex engagements to an acceptable level of risk by balancing speed, quality, and value, while maintaining a positive environment that promotes individual development and high performance standards.
The Delivery lead:
- Works with the pursuit team to complete proposals, RFP's, project scoping, sizing and pricing estimates
- Builds and structures the project team to ensure maximum performance
- Partners with other project leaders to lead teams of 25+ people
- Clarifies and communicates project objectives and success criteria
- Drives project delivery through effective use of internal and client status meetings
- Maintains awareness of the current industry environment that shapes opportunities for client solutions (i.e. trends, news, mergers, etc.)
- Develops relationships with, and ensures the appropriate participation of, key client stakeholders and client executives; Provides day-to-day project contact for the client
- Manages and controls project scope and the change order process
- Manages the project financials including overall project budget
- Ensures that projects are completed according to schedule and within budget
- Is billable to customers
- At least 5+ years of project management experience
- Deep knowledge of core agile values, mindset, methods, roles including Scrum, Kanban, XP etc., and at least one major framework for how to scale these to the enterprise - preferably SAFe
- At least 10+ years of leadership and/or management experience
- At least 10+ years' experience managing larger, more complex and cross-functional projects
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrated ability to assume a leadership role in managing project, departmental and enterprise risks related to projects, systems and business analysis
- 6+ years of client management experience with primary accountability for peer-level client relationships at the executive level
- Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings
- Strong knowledge of software development life cycles, technologies, development processes and the delivery of solutions with creative and engineering components
- Proven mentoring, supervisory, and team-building skills
- Ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a must
Location and work environment
At ConsenSys Professional Services, we do our best to allow team members to work remotely, however this is not always possible when working on Enterprise client projects. We strive to take into account the personal circumstances of our team members, and in return we ask for your understanding and flexibility.
We have physical offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris and Hong Kong. Some of our team members work from home in other countries and cities.
Occasional travel will be required for client meetings, and some projects may require being at the client’s location. On average this happens 20% of the time (obviously much less in the COVID context), but some projects may require more substantial on-site work with client teams.
To be employed in a country, you need to have an existing employment visa in that country and speak the local language fluently.
Why join ConsenSys?
Here are some of the perks of being part of a unique organization like ConsenSys:
- One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. A work experience at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your future career. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
- The forefront of a revolution. We fundamentally believe blockchain is a next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society. You can be a part of building the digital economy of tomorrow and radically transforming our society for the better.
- A dynamic startup environment with deep roots. We are one of the earliest blockchain companies and a leader in the space. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem.
- Continuous learning and improvement. You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here.