Website Designer, Professional Services
At Conductor, a WeWork company, we're passionate about helping companies help their customers. Global businesses use our software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found online. We're headquartered in New York City with dynamic and growing teams in London, Kiev, and San Francisco. We are proud of our amazing culture, and have been named Crain’s “Best Place to Work” 7 years running.
We are looking for a collaborative Website Designer to join our NYC team and design amazing user experiences for our largest client. In this role, you will translate high-level requirements and ideas into interaction flows and beautiful, functional web designs. An entrepreneurial spirit is welcome, as our team is growing and there is huge potential for professional growth.
A day in the life…
- Design intuitive, usable digital experiences across multiple websites, audiences, and needs
- Collaborate with internal and external product and development stakeholders to conceptualize ideas and translate those ideas to functional, on-brand web designs
- Collaborate with engineer throughout the design process end-to-end
- Create responsive prototypes for testing using tools like InVision or Framer, then present designs and user/process flows to Strategy and Business leads
- Prioritize projects to focus on areas of greatest need, creating actionable items to drive business success
- Adhere to existing design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Read and self-educate to stay on top of design and UI trends in the industry
We’re excited about you if you have…
- 3+ years of experience working in web-based design
- Exceptional research, design, and test skills, as demonstrated by portfolio and by assignments provided
- Strong understanding of – and experience leveraging – design principles and layout strategy to create meaningful, engaging website experiences for users
- A sharp visual eye with design expertise that is informed by data and trends
- Excellent collaboration and time management skills, with the ability to manage projects and deadlines across multiple stakeholders, teams, and priorities
- Familiarity with HTML5, CSS3, Invision, Framer, and Adobe Suite
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study
Meet Some of Conductor's Employees
CEO and Co Founder
It's so real, so tangible, and so necessary. I don't know if I'll ever have another opportunity like this in my life.
Back to top