Website Designer (freelance)
Conductor is the market leader in customer first marketing, delivering an SEO and content marketing platform that enables companies to ensure their content is found when their customers are searching online. Our central office is in New York City, just steps away from the Empire State Building and all main subway lines.
The Website Designer (freelance) will be responsible for the look and visual design of Conductor and its web properties. In this role, you will work on the visual design of our website.
- You have the chops to run a creative project on your own, and can generate multiple concepts to creatively solve a single challenge.
- You understand personas and demographics, crafting stories versus just creating cool designs.
- You know how to promote visual design best practices and contribute to the working design style and guidelines.
- You understand the importance of style guides and that the “devil is in the details.” You’ll create a brand guide to keep our look consistent.
- You know how to keep both design and written language consistent across multiple platforms and media.
- You’re comfortable designing digital media, including micro-sites, emails and digital experiences.
- You are articulate and can present your work and ideas to a variety of business partners and leaders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual Design, Advertising or related field.
- 3 years’ experience in Art Directing, Visual Design and/or Illustration.
- Advanced in Adobe Creative Suite to creatively tell Conductor’s story.
- Proficient in visual design tools (Adobe CC, Sketch).
- Must have a strong portfolio.
- Experience with WordPress a plus.
- Experience in marketing or advertising within a SaaS environment.
- Experience completing layouts from concept to final product.
- Experience working with HTML, CSS.
Meet Some of Conductor's Employees
Account Director, Enterprise Sales
Chase develops new businesses by working with external marketers to understand their business goals and challenges. Then she prescribes solutions using Conductor’s platform to aid those enterprises.
Back to top