- New York, NY
At Conductor, we believe a great company has a positive impact in the world, and on the people who build it. Therefore, we have two missions:
- Customer-First - Transform marketing into a force for improving people’s lives.
- People-First - Transform the workplace into a force that helps people grow.
For us, success is improving the lives of all the people in our orbit — our customers, our customers’ customers, our employee-owners, and our communities. We believe putting customers first is a better way to do marketing, for you and for your customers. When you create valuable, relevant content, you win new customers and help people. We're leading a movement to humanize marketing.
Marketers use our software and services to create and optimize valuable content so that it gets found, answers questions, and solves problems for real people. Conductor was named Top in the Forrester Wave for SEO platforms and is rated #1 on TrustRadius and G2Crowd by enterprise marketers. For more information, visit conductor.com.
At Conductor, we're building amazing tech, bringing together the best marketing minds out there. It’s our focus on people and our mission that has led to being Crain's "Best Place to Work" 9 years in a row.
As the VP of Global Partnerships at Conductor, you will be responsible for building relationships to grow and enhance our Partner Ecosystem with strategic partners, service and advisory partners, and technology partners that will allow Conductor to scale more efficiently and improve our customers’ organic marketing success. Together, we’re creating the world’s largest ecosystem of organic marketing solutions for our enterprise customers. We are looking for the right individual who can continue to drive partner success, improving our reach into new and existing markets, driving revenue, giving us access to more customers, and increasing the probabilities that customers will be successful in their use of our products.
- Develop and execute Conductors’ global partner strategy in alignment with Conductors’ business objectives
- Evaluate potential partnership opportunities based on market dynamics, customer impact, expected impact, and strategic value and structure, negotiate, and close new partnership deals
- Build infrastructure, processes, and best practices to support the work of partnerships, including the introduction of tools and systems as needed
- Cultivate executive relationships with partners, optimize partner performance through business reviews, identify additional business opportunities to drive revenue expansion from existing and new partners, and deploy a joint sales and/or marketing approach with Conductors’ top partners and Conductors’ sales team
- Serve as an advocate for the global partners and identify areas for growth via partnerships
- Identify and develop programs, resources, and capabilities across internal teams to achieve partner goals
- Work with marketing and sales on the execution of partner events, sales engagement, building playbooks, and collateral to enable partners to sell into customers effectively
- Finalize operational and contracting details with prospective partners through collaboration with Legal and Finance teams
- Report out on a regular weekly, monthly, and quarterly cadence to all key stakeholders, with a strong analytical approach and crisp communication style
- Hire and lead a high-performing team of partner managers. Cultivate a team culture that includes high ownership, customer-first focus, fast-paced, high integrity, and an optimistic and positive environment
Skills and Experience:
- 8+ years of building and leading high performing partner and/or business development teams in a high growth SaaS environment
- Successful track record of developing and growing strategic partnerships at the executive level as well as high volume partnerships
- Deep understanding how to construct and manage strategic partners, consulting, reseller, ISV, and marketplace partner programs
- Professional and technical knowledge, as well as an extensive understanding of industry trends and the key players in the competitive landscape
- Strong leadership experience, including building out teams and creating high-performance, positive team cultures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with deep experience presenting to senior management.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate high-value deals with a C-level audience and positively influence the outcome
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading ata-driven analyses, and influencing results
- Highly organized, multi-tasking skills, take ownership and be efficient in ambiguous situations
- Willingness to travel (once it is safe to do so in the future)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
We'd love to hear from you if you're inspired by Conductor's mission to be customer first and people first. Our team is pioneering, collaborative, and passionate about helping people together through meaningful content and marketing strategies. Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Back to top