Are you ready to join a dynamic Marketing team, playing an essential role in helping us produce meaningful, ambitious, engaging content? Want to spend your time at a company consistently voted one of New York City’s Best Places to Work? Do you love working with people known in the biz as “creative types”? If so, Conductor is looking for digital storyteller to produce engaging video content through customer stories, as well as coordinate production of multimedia materials for the entire department and company at large.
- Produce internal and external customer presentations to educate and/or promote brand, services and products that are easily shared online
- Manage technical aspects of new, creative marketing projects
- Prepare media files for final approval and distribution
- Produce a shareable library of digital brand stories using tools like After Effects and Final Cut Pro X
- Edit and utilize existing video footage as well as direct the creation of new footage as the need arises.
- Manage production of multimedia-related projects with outside vendors.
- Maintain corporate templates and provide advice/technical assistance to non-Marketing staff members on use of these templates
- Bachelor’s degree in film, graphic design or mass communication desired
- Proficiency with the video production and editing process
- Experience with Final Cut and After Effects
- Experience using professional video / photo equipment
- Experience with Adobe CC (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Experience on an in-house marketing team / B2B company a plus
Please provide links to your portfolio demonstrating your video and design skills. Applications without examples will not be considered.
Meet Some of Conductor's Employees
Account Director, Enterprise Sales
Chase develops new businesses by working with external marketers to understand their business goals and challenges. Then she prescribes solutions using Conductor’s platform to aid those enterprises.
Back to top