Strategic Partnerships and Channel Manager
- New York, NY
At Conductor, we’re passionate about helping companies help their customers. Many of the world’s top brands use our software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found online. We’re headquartered in NYC, and we’ve been named one of Crain’s “Best Places to Work” 9 years running.
Conductor is seeking an energetic and effective Strategic Partnerships and Channel Manager to develop, service, and grow relationships within our Partner Ecosystem. The Conductor Partner Ecosystem is comprised of technology and alliance partners who provide our customers solutions complementary to Conductor’s core competencies.
The key to success in this role is a dedication to strategic thinking and activities that drive revenue for partners, customers, and Conductor alike. This role requires excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to hunt and nurture relationships.
You’re excited about this role because you love to:
- Develop net new and deepen existing relationships with complementary agencies and technology companies that help solve problems for digital marketers
- On-board and train new partners on the Conductor value proposition, platform, and offering
- Proactively engage existing partners to drive mutual lead generation and co-marketing activities
- Support partner sales activities with custom demos, reports, and a deep understanding of their business to drive inbound and outbound referrals
- Act as an internal resource to Conductors to help them create holistic solutions for customers with your expert knowledge of our best partners
- Bring new ideas to the table to further enable and delight our partners
We’re excited about you because you have:
- Experience in a sales or account management role at a tech company or agency; experience in channel sales or channel management is a plus
- Experience with SaaS, digital marketing agencies, and global businesses is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Powerpoint, Excel and virtual meeting software
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding, fast paced environment
- Exceptional written and oral presentation skills
- A naturally curious and creative person who loves to build relationships and uncover opportunity
- Willingness and ability to travel (when possible)
- 4 year BA/BS degree
We'd love to hear from you if you're inspired by Conductor's mission to be customer first and people first. Our team is pioneering, collaborative, and passionate about helping people together through meaningful content and marketing strategies. Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Back to top