Strategic Account Director, Digital Marketing
Conductor is a fast-paced, well-funded tech start up located in Manhattan’s Silicon Alley. We encourage a casual and collaborative culture that rewards innovation and fosters growth.
Conductor boasts some of the world’s premier brands and leading agencies as customers. The leaders in Content Intelligence, we aim to make marketers smarter. Our award winning platform, Conductor Searchlight™ gives marketers the insights they need to win customers through earned media (organic search, social)—creating content their audiences love, using channels they trust.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter @conductor
Conductor is seeking a Strategic Account Director to cultivate and grow Conductor’s existing client base. In this role you will identify new opportunities while maximizing customer benefit and adoption of our award winning software platform, Conductor Searchlight™. The Strategic Account Director will be responsible for fostering long-term relationships, procuring associated renewals, and turning critically important accounts into deeply engaged, strategic partners.
- Ensure a premium experience for our clients by understanding their business objectives.
- Evangelize Searchlight updates and releases to customers for up-sell and renewal strategy
- Build revenue opportunities through expanded analysis, communication and negotiation
- Act as a trusted advisor, advocating client needs back to Conductor’s internal support, product, engineering and sales teams
The Ideal Candidate
- Possesses sound business acumen, analysis skills, and strategic vision
- Has a proven track record managing clients and their account retention and growth
- Has strong skills in negotiation, verbal and written communication, and client presentation
- Is adept at uncovering new revenue opportunities and identifying risks
- Has proven ability to manage projects to successful completion, multi-task and work within tight deadlines
- Possesses a solid ability to manage tough conversations in a professional and solution-oriented manner
- Four year BA/BS degree
- 3-6 years hands-on account management experience in search marketing or software industries
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Power Point and Excel
- Experience selling in a competitive environment.
- Exceptional written and oral presentation skills.
- Understanding of digital advertising /search marketing industry preferred but not required
Meet Some of Conductor's Employees
Account Director, Enterprise Sales
Chase develops new businesses by working with external marketers to understand their business goals and challenges. Then she prescribes solutions using Conductor’s platform to aid those enterprises.
Back to top