Strategic Account Director
Conductor is a fast-paced, well-funded tech start up headquartered in Manhattan’s Silicon Alley with a dynamic and growing team in San Francisco. Our West Coast headquarters are located in WeWork’s FiDi location offering an incredible workspace and a dynamic social community. Conductor encourages a casual and collaborative culture that rewards innovation and fosters growth.
Conductor boasts some of the world’s premier brands (Zappos.com, Gap, Inc., SAP, NetSuite, Citibank, FedEx) and leading agencies (iProspect) as customers. The leaders in Content Intelligence, we aim to make marketers smarter. Our award winning platform, Conductor Searchlight™ gives marketers the insights they need to win customers through earned media (organic search, social)—creating content their audiences love, using channels they trust.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter @conductor
As a Strategic Account Director you will drive renewal and revenue growth across a portfolio of accounts by driving executive engagement & maximizing customer value through adoption and expansion of our award winning software platform, Conductor Searchlight™. You’ll achieve this through a thorough understanding of clients’ business models and applying the appropriate mix of Conductor and strategic partner services and solutions.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Work in an entrepreneurial, self-directed, and fast-paced environment
- Drive executive-level engagement
- Evangelize the platform and channel across clients’ marketing departments
- Be challenged daily to think fast on your feet, develop alternative solutions, and manage complex escalations to successful outcomes
- Be working across internal Conductor teams from Finance to Product to Marketing
- Thrive in an environment that rewards bringing order to the complex digital marketing landscape
We’re excited about you because you...
- Are driven to succeed
- Have a proven sales record
- Have a track record of successfully managing clients, their account retention, and growth
- Possesses a superior business acumen, analysis skills, and strategic vision
- Have strong skills in negotiation, verbal and written communication, and client presentation
- Are adept at uncovering new revenue opportunities and identifying risks
- Can manage projects to a successful completion, multi-task, and work within tight deadlines
- Manage tough conversations in a professional and solution-oriented manner
Meet Some of Conductor's Employees
Account Director, Enterprise Sales
Chase develops new businesses by working with external marketers to understand their business goals and challenges. Then she prescribes solutions using Conductor’s platform to aid those enterprises.
Back to top