Solutions Consultant, Digital Marketing
At Conductor, a WeWork company, we’re passionate about helping companies help their customers. Some of the world’s top brands use our software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found online. We’re headquartered in NYC, and we’ve been named Crain’s “Best Place to Work” 7 years running.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter @conductor
The Solutions Consultant serves as the primary technical liaison for enterprise pursuits and strategic accounts. Through extensive pre-sales interaction, the Solutions Consultant is responsible for demonstrating how Conductor Searchlight can create tremendous value for the client and help them meet their business objectives. The Solutions Consultant will work under general supervision though a certain degree of creativity and latitude is required for success in this position.
- Participating in presentations, custom demonstrations and technical ownership of sales cycle and proposals.
- Conducting thorough needs-analyses in order to best understand customer needs as they relate to our solutions.
- Serving as the Subject Matter Expert on product feature/functionality, including 3rd-party integrations.
- Communicating customer needs/requirements to product management.
- Accountable for success of solution and acceptance by customers.
- Experience working in a customer-facing capacity
- 4+ years' experience in Digital Marketing, Marketing Analytics and SaaS
- Familiarity with Search Marketing concepts, practices, and procedures
- Expert level Excel skills required for standard project work
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, organization and time management skills
- Must be able to demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, initiative
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or similar field required, MBA preferred
Meet Some of Conductor's Employees
CEO and Co Founder
It's so real, so tangible, and so necessary. I don't know if I'll ever have another opportunity like this in my life.
Back to top