Conductor is a fast-paced, well-funded tech start up headquartered in Manhattan’s Silicon Alley with a dynamic and growing team in San Francisco. Our West Coast headquarters are located in WeWork’s FiDi location offering an incredible workspace and a dynamic social community. Conductor encourages a casual and collaborative culture that rewards innovation and fosters growth.
Conductor boasts some of the world’s premier brands (Zappos.com, Gap, Inc., SAP, NetSuite, Citibank, FedEx) and leading agencies (iProspect) as customers. The leaders in Content Intelligence, we aim to make marketers smarter. Our award winning platform, Conductor Searchlight™ gives marketers the insights they need to win customers through earned media (organic search, social)—creating content their audiences love, using channels they trust.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter @conductor
The Solutions Consultant serves as the primary technical liaison for enterprise pursuits and strategic accounts. Through extensive pre-sales interaction, the Solutions Consultant is responsible for demonstrating how Conductor Searchlight can create tremendous value for the client and help them meet their business objectives. The Solutions Consultant will work under general supervision though a certain degree of creativity and latitude is required for success in this position.
- Participating in presentations, custom demonstrations and technical ownership of sales cycle and proposals.
- Conducting thorough needs-analyses in order to best understand customer needs as they relate to our solutions.
- Serving as the Subject Matter Expert on product feature/functionality, including 3rd-party integrations.
- Communicating customer needs/requirements to product management.
- Accountable for success of solution and acceptance by customers.
- 3-6 years experience in Digital Marketing or Marketing Analytics
- Experience working in a customer-facing capacity
- Familiarity with Search Marketing concepts, practices, and procedures
- Expert level Excel skills required for standard project work
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, organization and time management skills
- Must be able to demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, initiative
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering or similar field
Meet Some of Conductor's Employees
Account Director, Enterprise Sales
Chase develops new businesses by working with external marketers to understand their business goals and challenges. Then she prescribes solutions using Conductor’s platform to aid those enterprises.
Back to top