SEO and Content Strategist
As an SEO and Content Strategist you will be a part of the fastest growing organization within Conductor, assisting our customer base with their organic visibility and strategic initiatives. In this role you will be a trusted advisor, offering content recommendations, providing Gap analysis, and educating the world’s most respected brands on how to drive their organic campaigns forward. We’re looking for self-motivated individuals that can think on their feet and solve unique challenges on a daily basis. An entrepreneurial spirit is welcome, as the Professional Services division is a growing, providing unlimited potential for professional growth.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you...
- Will provide guidance and critical thinking for organic initiatives to world-class brands
- Will be responsible for both the Strategy and Execution on large scale projects
- Will have the opportunity to assist Enterprise-level clients in the implementation of your strategy
- Will see how marketing organizations integrate content into their overall digital strategy
- Are relationship driven and enjoy educating individuals and organizations on the value of Content and Organic marketing.
- Are passionate about the work you do and looking for a team that feels the same way.
We’re excited about you because you...
- Have outstanding communication and collaboration skills
- Have 3+ years SEO experience
- Have a track record of delivering projects on time
- Can multitask, prioritize, and manage your time effectively
- Have experience taking ownership of large projects and making recommendations for new processes
- Understand how Organic marketing fits within the digital marketing ecosystem
- Are self-motivated, have a stellar work ethic, and looking for the right company to support your growth
- Have experience with Google Analytics, DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, Majestic, and other technologies that inform organic search strategies and initiatives
- Are looking to join a dynamic team that’s making a huge impact within the company and for our clients
Why you will love working at Conductor
- We have a big vision that will change the way marketing is done
- We’re a successful, fast-growing company
- We’re at the forefront of technology
- We’re passionate about our clients and live/breathe the client experience
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
- We believe in autonomy & rewarding initiative
Meet Some of Conductor's Employees
Account Director, Enterprise Sales
Chase develops new businesses by working with external marketers to understand their business goals and challenges. Then she prescribes solutions using Conductor’s platform to aid those enterprises.
Back to top