SEO and Content Specialist
At Conductor, a WeWork company, we’re passionate about helping companies help their customers. Some of the world’s top brands use our software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found online. We’re headquartered in NYC, and we’ve been named Crain’s “Best Place to Work” 7 years running.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter @conductor
The SEO and Content Specialist will assist in the timely processing, management, and completion of professional services deliverables such as: keyword discoveries, categorization, and dashboard creation for SEO and Audience Research, scheduling of organizational services, and tracking completion of strategic services.
- Researching and implementing keyword strategies on a page-by-page basis, as well as overall client strategy
- Experimenting and implementing new tactics for categorization and reporting via Searchlight
- Monitoring, analysis and reporting of clients progress relating to on-site performance
- Providing recommendations and support to continuously improve internal processes and procedures.
- Strong excel skills, working with large data sets
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with keyword research, content optimization, ranking/traffic reporting and link building tools a plus
- Experience building analytics dashboards or other software solutions to analyze, track and automate search and content analysis a plus
- Self-Starter/entrepreneurial spirit – Can do attitude
Back to top