Senior Software Engineer - Tools and Infrastructure
We are looking for bright, energetic and seasoned software engineers to join our team at Conductor. We are building a new team tasked with pushing our continuous integration, delivery and deployment solutions to the next level and need your help to bring in fresh ideas and perspective. The successful candidate will be primarily focused on building and maintaining tools and infrastructure to help support the engineering team. You will have a direct impact on our ability to develop, test, deploy and monitor high quality features to production for our customers quickly and efficiently.
Our Engineering Values
- Collaboration: We believe that engineers do their best work when working together in cohesive teams.
- Excellence: We believe in doing things the "right way" rather than the "fast way", and holding ourselves to a high standard of excellence.
- Growth: We believe engineers do their best work when they are constantly growing, learning, and changing.
- Communication: We believe in combining empathy with openness and honesty to set clear expectations and hold each other accountable.
- Impact: We believe we're making the world a better place by empowering marketers to really help their customers rather than just sell stuff.
What You'll Do
- Support continuous integration solutions using Jenkins and TeamCity
- Design, build and implement continuous deployment solutions using Kubernetes, Spinnaker, Istio and Helm
- Build contract, performance and UI test automation frameworks to help integrate tests into the development process
- Build dashboards, tooling and infrastructure to help teams measure and increase their velocity
- Participate in design reviews with product management and feature teams
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of development or test automation experience
- Experience with Java, other programming languages a plus (Scala, Python, etc.)
- Experience setting up and building continuous integration and deployment solutions (Jenkins, TeamCity, Spinnaker, etc.)
- Familiarity with automated testing frameworks (Selenium, Watir, Pact, Cucumber, etc.)
- Familiarity building and releasing in an agile environment
- Familiarity with modern virtualization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services a plus
Why You Should Join
At Conductor, we are looking for engaged and passionate engineers that can raise the bar. There is a tremendous opportunity here to have immediate impact in the day-to-day and affect the company's success and growth. We all share in the same values and push each other to meet these standards.
We are made up of a diverse group of people from all backgrounds and include a team of exceptional engineers in Kyiv as well. Wherever you are from, you will find a common ground here for continuing to push forward your career and make a difference in this industry.
Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Conductor’s search and content intelligence platform helps marketers create and optimize content to improve visibility online.
The technology generates customer intent insights that lead to compelling content, increased traffic, and higher organic marketing ROI. Customizable dashboards and workflows guide marketers through the content creation process, empowering them to measure, refine, and demonstrate the effectiveness of their SEO and content marketing efforts.
In addition to its SaaS platform, Conductor offers a suite of services and support including site audits, site migrations, and managed services that empower in-house marketing teams and digital marketing agencies to drive results and put their customers' needs first.
Conductor's forward-thinking customers include global and emerging enterprise brands like Citibank, Salesforce, ClassPass, and WeWork.
Back to top