Senior Product Manager
About Conductor (a member of The We Company)
Conductor’s search and content intelligence platform helps marketers create and optimize content to improve visibility online.
The technology generates customer intent insights that lead to compelling content, increased traffic, and higher organic marketing ROI. Customizable dashboards and workflows guide marketers through the content creation process, empowering them to measure, refine, and demonstrate the effectiveness of their SEO and content marketing efforts.
In addition to its SaaS platform, Conductor offers a suite of services and support including site audits, site migrations, and managed services that empower in-house marketing teams and digital marketing agencies to drive results and put their customers' needs first.
Conductor's forward-thinking customers include global and emerging enterprise brands like Citibank, Salesforce, ClassPass, and WeWork.
Why You Should Join
At Conductor, we’re looking for engaged and passionate product leaders that can raise the bar. There is a tremendous opportunity here to have immediate impact in the day-to-day and drive the company's success and growth. We all share in the same values and push each other to meet these standards.
We are made up of a diverse group of people from all backgrounds, with product and engineering teams in New York City and Kyiv, Ukraine. Wherever you are from, you will find a common ground here for continuing to push forward your career and make a difference in this industry.
Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
About This Role
The Product Manager will join a fast-paced Product team responsible for the definition and creation of innovative software products for our global customers. Product Managers interact regularly with cross-functional teams, including engineering, user experience design, product marketing, customer success, and sales. Product Managers represent the “voice of the market” and interface directly with customers to ensure Conductor’s products meet their needs.
Conductor is fast-paced environment. Flexibility and the ability to meet tight deadlines with good grace and humor are keys to success.
- Proactively manage the entire feature life cycle from strategic planning to product release and iteration
- Work closely with other product managers, and user experience designers to build concepts and requirements
- Identify our customers' needs and opportunities through data analysis, interviews, and research through quantitative and qualitative methods
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to define a feature roadmap and requirements
- Research and understand customer requirements, operational impacts and needs, competitive offerings, cases from Customer Support, and translate these into feature specs or product improvements
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide support for escalation management, make tradeoffs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints
- Give feedback to designers and engineers
- Communicate feature releases to internal and external users
- Working with the other teams to ensure a high degree of consistency in how the company and the product are represented
- Function as the Product Owner for an Agile Scrum development team to define, deliver, build and iterate on capabilities
- Radical thinking paired with strong execution - can envision a different world and can articulate a clear path to get there
- Fast learner of new technologies
- Entrepreneurial business acumen and strategic thinker
- Comfortable working with large, disparate data sets and web technologies
- 5+ years of product management experience preferably within Enterprise SaaS applications or Marketing applications
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products/features with large adoption
- Technical university degree, e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics or similar; MBA is a plus
- Past experience in analytics and other digital marketing technologies is a strong plus
- A keen interest in technology and new technology trends.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Detail oriented.
- A self-starting, entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to bring out this quality in others.
- Able to set clear and deliverable goals. Demonstrate tenacity, commitment to deliver and be accountable for results.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Able to easily context switch activities
- Connecting the dots and seeing the vision
- Able to balance multiple projects at once and adhere to deadlines (strong time management skills are key)
- A mover & shaker, with strong interpersonal skills, who adapts well to a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Meet Some of Conductor's Employees
Seth B.CEO & Co-founder
As the company leader, Seth guides the trajectory of the company and ensures that Conductor is set up for a successful future.
Back to top