Senior Manager, Communications & Public Relations
At Conductor, a WeWork company, we’re passionate about helping companies help their customers. Some of the world’s top brands use our software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found online. We’re headquartered in NYC, and we’ve been named Crain’s “Best Place to Work” 7 years running.
As Conductor’s Senior Manager, Communications & Public Relations, you’ll be responsible for developing, driving and executing strategic communications plans to tell Conductor’s story as a digital marketing leader. This position will also contribute to other company initiatives and activities, including senior executive positioning and staffing, conferences and events, and issue management communications.
The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, a passion for technology, and energy and enthusiasm to tell a compelling story. The successful candidate will be proactive in finding and building creative opportunities to reach new audiences through various types of media, and be an excellent writer, highly organized, and possess strong time management skills.
Conductor is fast paced environment, and flexibility and the ability to meet tight deadlines with good grace and humor are key to success.
- Develop and execute strategic communications strategies to increase awareness of Conductor and its role in disrupting the future of marketing
- Manage day-to-day media relations (proactive pitching, reactive handling, and issue management) and identify and develop new reporter relationships
- Collaborate cross-departmentally to help support company’s growth and expansion efforts
- Develop and pursue opportunities to position Conductor’s executive team as thought leaders in key aspects of technology and marketing
- Come to the table with creative ideas about how to tell the Conductor story to reach new audiences
- Minimum 5-7 years of communications experience required - agency or in-house
- Proven ability to develop and deliver strategic communications plans - successful candidate should be able to demonstrate successful outcomes from communications activities they have conceptualized, developed and executed
- Mission-driven individual - embrace Conductor’s mission to humanize marketing and put customers first, and successfully convey it through strategic messaging
- Genuine communications savvy - you must have strong media relations skills, a deep network, solid copywriting and editing skills, as well as strong digital content generation skills. Must be enthusiastic about proactively pitching on an ongoing basis.
- Strong project management skills - must be able to organize work in a methodical and rigorous manner but equally comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Impact player - you must be a strong self-starter who is willing to make their mark in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player - low ego, low maintenance, no job too big or small. Humble. We’re looking for a willingness to jump in as needed on anything.
Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Meet Some of Conductor's Employees
CEO and Co Founder
It's so real, so tangible, and so necessary. I don't know if I'll ever have another opportunity like this in my life.
Back to top