Senior Full Stack Engineer
Conductor is expanding and improving our best-in-class Content Marketing software. Our clients are some of the largest and most reputable companies in the world, and our application provides them with concise, actionable reports generated from massive volumes of heterogeneous data. It’s a big job, and we need your help.
Our full stack engineers use technologies like Kafka, SQS, SNS, Cassandra, Hollow, and more to build data pipelines that transform and aggregate huge amounts of raw data into insightful, performant reports presented in our highly interactive web application. Our users are some of the brightest minds in the marketing industry and they set a high bar for quality.
What you will do:
- Develop high quality Microservices and data pipelines in Java 8 (and possibly other languages)
- Play an important role in the architecture and design of our ever-evolving product
- Play an important role in decisions about what technologies, tools, and methodologies we adopt as we grow our product and our team
- Translate business requirements, user needs, and technical capabilities into an application that is visually exciting, easy to use, and engaging
- Work as a member of a cross-functional team comprising Engineers, Ops, QA and Product Managers
What you will need:
- Expertise in developing server-side Java web applications
- Experience planning, architecting, and maintaining large/complex projects
- Experience using and implementing REST and other HTTP web services
- Experience with unit testing, code reviews, architectural reviews and design documents
- Experience with agile/scrum process and continuous deployment
- A commitment to doing things the right way, using the best technologies available
- The ability to work daily in our office in New York City
Conductor is the world's leading organic marketing company. Our content intelligence platform, Conductor Searchlight, generates customer intent insights that lead to compelling content, increased traffic, and higher organic marketing ROI.
Conductor's technology enables marketers to understand their prospective customers' intent by revealing the trends and topics they are searching for at every phase of purchase process. Customizable dashboards and workflows guide marketers through the content creation process, empowering them to continuously measure, refine, and demonstrate the effectiveness of their SEO and content marketing efforts. Conductor's forward-thinking customers include global brands like Citibank and FedEx, emerging leaders like Birchbox and JustFab, and leading agencies like iProspect and Acronym.
Conductor was ranked #38 by Inc. Magazine in its Fastest Growing Private Companies list, and has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in America for six years running.
Meet Some of Conductor's Employees
Account Director, Enterprise Sales
Chase develops new businesses by working with external marketers to understand their business goals and challenges. Then she prescribes solutions using Conductor’s platform to aid those enterprises.
Back to top