Sales Development Representative
Conductor is a fast-paced, well-funded tech start up located in Manhattan’s Silicon Alley. We encourage a casual and collaborative culture that rewards innovation and fosters growth. Conductor boasts some of the world’s premier brands (Brooks Brothers, Under Armour, Citibank, FedEx) and leading agencies (iProspect) as customers. The leaders in Web Presence Management, we aim to make marketers smarter. Our award winning Marketing Analytics Platform Conductor Searchlight™ gives marketers the insights they need to win customers through earned media (organic search, social)—creating content their audiences love, using channels they trust.
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for generating and qualifying new business opportunities for our Enterprise Sales team. We are looking for entrepreneurial individuals to present our award winning software platform, Searchlight, to Senior Executives at prospective client companies. The position requires a passion to succeed and the desire to be part of a winning team. If you are a goal-oriented, enthusiastic individual looking to begin your career in technology sales, look no further. Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic and the desire to not only meet sales targets but to exceed them.
- Interact with prospective clients via telephone and email
- Research accounts, identify stakeholders, generate interest and develop accounts
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Update lead and prospect interaction in Salesforce
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas
- Provide feedback to ensure continuous data integrity
- 4-year College degree required
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Confident and compelling presentation style.
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
- Sales training and Salesforce experience a plus
- You should be able to work daily in our office in New York City
Meet Some of Conductor's Employees
Account Director, Enterprise Sales
Chase develops new businesses by working with external marketers to understand their business goals and challenges. Then she prescribes solutions using Conductor’s platform to aid those enterprises.
Back to top