Sales Development Representative
- London, United Kingdom
- Customer-First - Transform marketing into a force for improving people's lives.
- People-First - Transform the workplace into a force that helps people grow.
We're leading a movement to humanize marketing. Marketers use our software and services to create and optimize valuable content so that it gets found, answers questions, and solves problems for real people.
Conductor was named Top in the Forrester Wave for SEO platforms and is rated #1 on TrustRadius and G2Crowd by enterprise marketers. For more information, visit conductor.com.
At Conductor, we're building amazing tech, bringing together the best marketing minds out there. It's our focus on people and our mission that has led to being Crain's "Best Place to Work" 9 years in a row.
We are looking for entrepreneurial individuals to join as a Sales Development Representative (SDR) in our growing London office to present our award winning software platform, Searchlight, to Senior Executives at prospective client companies. Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic and the desire to not only meet sales targets but to exceed them.
As the SDR you will be responsible for generating and qualifying new business opportunities for our Enterprise Sales team. If you are a goal-oriented, enthusiastic individual looking to begin your career in technology sales, look no further.
- Interact with prospective clients via phone and email
- Research accounts, identify stakeholders, generate interest and develop accounts
- Successfully overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Update lead and prospect interaction in Salesforce
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas
- Provide feedback to ensure continuous data integrity
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Confident and compelling presentation style
- Ability to work in a high-energy and creative team environment
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
- Sales training and Salesforce experience is a plus
Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Back to top