Sales Development Representative
- London, United Kingdom
Conductor is an SEO and content technology company with a mission to help companies help their customers. Marketers use Conductor’s software and services to acquire customers by creating and optimizing content so that it gets found online. Conductor also offers a suite of services and support, including site audits, site migrations, content strategy, and more. Conductor was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave for SEO platforms and is rated #1 on TrustRadius and G2Crowd by enterprise marketers. Their forward-thinking customers include global and emerging enterprise brands like Citibank, Salesforce, Visa, ClassPass, and Casper. For more information, visit conductor.com.
We are looking for entrepreneurial individuals to join as a Sales Development Representative (SDR) in our growing London office to present our award winning software platform, Searchlight, to Senior Executives at prospective client companies. Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic and the desire to not only meet sales targets but to exceed them.
As the SDR you will be responsible for generating and qualifying new business opportunities for our Enterprise Sales team. If you are a goal-oriented, enthusiastic individual looking to begin your career in technology sales, look no further.
- Interact with prospective clients via phone and email
- Research accounts, identify stakeholders, generate interest and develop accounts
- Successfully overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Update lead and prospect interaction in Salesforce
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas
- Provide feedback to ensure continuous data integrity
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Confident and compelling presentation style
- Ability to work in a high-energy and creative team environment
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
- Sales training and Salesforce experience is a plus
Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Back to top