Project Manager, Professional Services
At Conductor, a WeWork company, we're passionate about helping companies help their customers. Global businesses use our software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found online. We're headquartered in New York City with dynamic and growing teams in London and San Francisco.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter @conductor .
We are hiring a Project Manager to work cross-functionally across our teams and manage key client work. In this role, you will be the anchor for your team, guiding project scope, timelines, and inputs to ensure smooth completion. You will be a liaison, steward, and monitor of progress and ensure that clients and team members are supported.
We're excited about you if you have...
- BS/MS degree in applicable field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience in project management; 4-5 years overall experience
- Strength with business analysis, requirements gathering, and creating concise project specifications
- Outstanding communication, leadership, and negotiation skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Process-oriented style
- Experience facilitating meetings and managing stakeholders
- External client-facing experience
- Experience with project management software (e.g. Microsoft Project, Wrike, Jira, or similar tool)
- Agency or digital marketing experience (not required, but certainly a plus!)
Meet Some of Conductor's Employees
CEO & Co-founder
As the company leader, Seth guides the trajectory of the company and ensures that Conductor is set up for a successful future.
Back to top