Program Manager, Marketing
Conductor Academy is on a mission to transform the way businesses attract customers by offering a variety of digital marketing education resources—from blog posts to lessons and full certification courses. Conductor Academy’s lessons are designed to empower modern marketers to be customer-first marketers.
You’ll be responsible for developing and scaling Conductor Academy’s courses and curriculum to educate our customers and the industry on all things related to search and content marketing. You’ll help marketers grow their careers through blended learning content formats, including videos, customer stories, examples, live broadcasts, presentations, and office hours.
- Work collaboratively and engage with the internal and subject matter experts to develop lesson curriculums and courses
- Create lessons consisting of plans, scripts, slides, and videos
- Record and update training videos for certification courses and ad-hoc lessons as the marketing landscape evolves
- Collaborate with the services, marketing, and product teams to determine search and content marketing best practices
- Create and host recurring webinars related to your topics of expertise
- Answer questions, provide further resources, and curate examples that support Conductor Academy’s certification course content
- A minimum of three years of relevant experience
- Knowledgeable with industry trends for SEO, organic marketing, and content marketing
- Formal teaching experience, at any age level
- Experience creating content in multiple formats, including but not limited to blog posts, videos, webinars and slide decks
- The ability to organize, multitask, and meet tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to manage large and small projects, bringing them to completion with speed, accuracy, consistency, and quality.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and communication skills.
- The ability to organize, multitask, meet tight deadlines, and work independently
- Presentation/public speaking experience
Meet Some of Conductor's Employees
CEO and Co Founder
It's so real, so tangible, and so necessary. I don't know if I'll ever have another opportunity like this in my life.
Back to top