Manager, Audience Research
In this role you will oversee a team of analysts responsible for keyword research and account configuration of Conductor Searchlight to provide SEO and content marketing solutions. By analyzing customer data, you will create keyword strategies and provide insights that align with client goals. You will also be responsible for developing project plans ensuring implementations are completed on time while meeting and exceeding client expectations.
- Oversee team to ensure successful and on-time completion of deliverables.
- Ensure statements of work properly align products and services with client's business and technology needs.
- Provide proactive tracking and oversight on project status, resourcing, and priorities for named accounts.
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Success on account planning.
- Ensure alignment with Customer Success team on all active projects, working together to drive success and product adoption.
- Help develop and drive process standards as the team scales.
- Help develop Professional Services offerings to meet and exceed market and client needs.
- Three to five years’ experience in Search Marketing (specifically SEO, keyword research, content optimization)
- One to three years’ experience managing a team
- The ability to manage multiple people and projects simultaneously
- Strong excel skills, working with large data sets
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills
- Self-Starter/entrepreneurial spirit – Can do attitude
Meet Some of Conductor's Employees
Account Director, Enterprise Sales
Chase develops new businesses by working with external marketers to understand their business goals and challenges. Then she prescribes solutions using Conductor’s platform to aid those enterprises.
Back to top