Junior Financial Planning Analyst
At Conductor, a WeWork company, we’re passionate about helping companies help their customers. Some of the world’s top brands use our software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found online. We’re headquartered in NYC, and we’ve been named Crain’s “Best Place to Work” 7 years running.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter @conductor
Conductor is looking for a smart and detail-oriented Junior Financial Planning Analyst. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a dynamic environment, will bring energy and passion to everything they do, and will not be afraid to roll up his or her sleeves to tackle projects both big and small. This is a great opportunity for someone to learn the operational ropes of a rapidly-growing company while making a direct impact on its success and ability to execute.
- Provide financial support to FP&A / corporate finance department
- Support a FP&A model and ad hoc analysis
- Work with Manager to develop insightful analyses for department heads and top management on critical business projects
- BA degree (preferably in Finance)
- 1-2 year work experience in accounting, banking or FP&A Experience
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel
- High level of attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize demands and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive and be highly effective in a fast-paced and fluid environment
Meet Some of Conductor's Employees
CEO and Co Founder
It's so real, so tangible, and so necessary. I don't know if I'll ever have another opportunity like this in my life.
Back to top