Junior Business Analyst, Python
At Conductor, a WeWork company, we’re passionate about helping companies help their customers. Some of the world’s top brands use our software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found online. We’re headquartered in NYC, with Growing offices in San Francisco and London.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter @conductor
The Junior Business Analyst serves as the primary reporting specialist for Enterprise pursuits and Strategic Accounts. Qualified candidates will be able to prepare and analyze large data sets and interpret results in meaningful ways. The Junior Analyst will work under general supervision though a certain degree of creativity and latitude is required for success in this position.
- Create and manage new reports and/or reporting tools and templates. Design systems, procedures and measurement tools to improve business processes.
- Analyze large data sets and share feedback; provide weekly and monthly standard reporting.
- Streamline new and existing reports and procedures; troubleshoot current and potential future system issues.
- Complete ad-hoc analysis for both internal use as well as client facing collateral.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business, Mathematics, Computer Science, MIS, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with Python and/or other scripting languages.
- Knowledge of SQL as well as related business intelligence tools a huge plus.
- Must have ability to review, research ambiguous information and independently arrive at conclusion; must be able to take information and compile into a final product.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, organization and time management skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team.
Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Back to top