Conductor, a WeWork company, is hiring a Helpdesk Technician who will be responsible for assisting with all of the company’s IT support needs.
This is a high visibility role, charged not just with managing our entire internal IT service infrastructure, but also with identifying and executing strategic improvement initiatives, and ensuring our fast growing company continues to have the highest possible level of IT service.
If you are interested in working for a company with great culture and technology, and with a highly motivated group of people who love what they do and who are looking to change how enterprise software is created, we would like to speak with you.
What you will do:
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person or over email
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Respond to email messages for users seeking help.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Walk user through problem-solving process.
- Follow up with users to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Train computer users.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Clean up computers.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Resolve technical problems with technological assets in office, including printers, multi-function units, projects, TVs, and conferencing equipment.
- Gain feedback from users about computer usage.
- Assist in setting up A/V equipment for All Hands meetings and Town Halls
What you need to know:
- Desire to learn
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Windows and Mac operating systems. Server operating systems a plus
- Knowledge of basic networking technology, including TCP/IP, LANs and WANs
- Knowledge of basic computer hardware
- At least one year completed CS studies or equivalent experience
Conductor is the world's leading organic marketing company. Our content intelligence platform, Conductor Searchlight, generates customer intent insights that lead to compelling content, increased traffic, and higher organic marketing ROI.
Conductor's technology enables marketers to understand their prospective customers' intent by revealing the trends and topics they are searching for at every phase of the purchase process. Customizable dashboards and workflows guide marketers through the content creation process, empowering them to continuously measure, refine, and demonstrate the effectiveness of their SEO and content marketing efforts. Conductor's forward-thinking customers include global brands like Citibank and FedEx, emerging leaders like Birchbox and JustFab, and leading agencies like iProspect and Acronym.
Conductor was ranked #38 by Inc. Magazine in its Fastest Growing Private Companies list, and has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in America for six years running.
Meet Some of Conductor's Employees
CEO and Co Founder
It's so real, so tangible, and so necessary. I don't know if I'll ever have another opportunity like this in my life.
Back to top