Enterprise Account Executive
- Austin, TX
At Conductor, we believe a great company has a positive impact in the world, and on the people who build it. Therefore, we have two missions:
- Customer-First - Transform marketing into a force for improving people’s lives.
- People-First - Transform the workplace into a force that helps people grow.
For us, success is improving the lives of all the people in our orbit — our customers, our customers’ customers, our employee-owners, and our communities. We believe putting customers first is a better way to do marketing, for you and for your customers. When you create valuable, relevant content, you win new customers and help people. We're leading a movement to humanize marketing.
Marketers use our software and services to create and optimize valuable content so that it gets found, answers questions, and solves problems for real people.. Conductor was named Top in the Forrester Wave for SEO platforms and is rated #1 on TrustRadius and G2Crowd by enterprise marketers. For more information, visit conductor.com.
At Conductor, we're building amazing tech, bringing together the best marketing minds out there. It’s our focus on people and our mission that has led to being Crain's "Best Place to Work" 9 years in a row.
As an Enterprise Account Executive at Conductor, you will be responsible for managing a full sales cycle while connecting with some of the world’s best marketers, helping to change the way digital marketing is done. In this role you’ll build new customer pipelines, cultivate relationships based on providing value to prospects, and negotiate & close new business.
We believe in helping people succeed. Our platform helps marketers all over the globe perform at their highest capability. We are one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world and our sales team is at the forefront of that acceleration.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you...
- Love to uncover opportunity and help solve customer problems
- Want to leverage your relationships to build trust and provide solutions within global enterprise marketing organizations
- Are energized about representing the industry’s leading SEO and Content marketing platform.
- Will work with some of the world’s most recognizable brands
- Thrive in a high-growth, goal-oriented, fast-paced meritocracy where you’ll have the unfailing support of Leadership as well as the tools and training to be successful
We’re excited about you because you…
- Have 4+ years of experience selling SaaS, leveraging a consultative approach to determine customer needs
- Have experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level Executive
- Can confidently and persuasively tell a compelling story and own the room
- You’re self-sufficient, and have consistently beaten quota throughout your career
- Have the drive, initiative, and personal accountability to own your results
- Want to prove yourself and are driven by the motto “good isn’t good enough”
- Are motivated by overcoming challenges and pushing yourself harder when faced with adversity
- Are naturally inquisitive and driven to dig deeper. You do the research and know how to uncover opportunities others miss
- Are competitive (but a team player), energetic, and creative
Why you will love working at Conductor
- Forrester Wave Report Leader in category
- High Growth company with offices in NY, San Francisco, London and Europe
- Competitive base salary + commission
- Benefits: Retirement Savings, Health, Vision, Dental +more!
- Professional development opportunities. We promote from within!
We'd love to hear from you if you're inspired by Conductor's mission to be customer first and people first. Our team is pioneering, collaborative, and passionate about helping people together through meaningful content and marketing strategies. Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Back to top