Conductor is a technology company driven by a deep passion for helping companies help their customers. Marketers use our software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found and provides value.
We are looking for a passionate DevOps-focused engineer that understands software is both a creative and technical discipline. This candidate will be working with closely with all teams to provide both engineering tooling and support for production systems, including metrics, monitoring and alerting systems.
We believe in empowering engineers to make mission critical decisions following thorough analyses of problems and weighing the trade-offs of multiple solutions.
- Collaboration: We believe that engineers do their best work when working together in cohesive teams
- Excellence: We believe in doing things the "right way" rather than the "fast way", and holding ourselves to a high standard of excellence
- Growth: We believe engineers do their best work when they are constantly growing, learning, and changing
- Communication: We believe in combining empathy with openness and honesty to set clear expectations and hold each other accountable
- Impact: We believe we're making the world a better place by empowering marketers to really help their customers rather than just sell stuff
What we're looking for
We are looking for passionate engineers that understand software is both a creative and technical discipline. We believe in empowering engineers to make mission critical decisions following thorough analyses of problems and weighing the trade-offs of multiple solutions.
- Work closely with teams of developers to provision needed infrastructure via terraform, or other infrastructure as a service solutions when applicable.
- Implement solutions that automate away unnecessary, and embrace convention over configuration.
- Maintain cluster technologies including Kubernetes, Kafka, Prometheus, ElasticSearch, and Cassandra
- Work with teams to drive down spend on cloud resources, improve use of scaling, and correct sizing of resources.
- Educate your teammates so that operational tasks can be contributed by all, or automated away.
- 2+ years working with Docker or a similar containers technologies.
- 2+ years operating java applications in production environments.
- Experience with terraform, or other methods of writing infrastructure as code.
- Experience with AWS services like EC2, RDS, IAM, SQS, or another relevant cloud provider.
- Experience with Kubernetes, or some form of orchestration tool like Mesos, ECS, Rancher, or Nomad.
- Experience with Ansible, or some form of configuration management tooling
- Experience with database operations with Cassandra, MySQL, or other relevant NoSQL and RDBMS technologies.
- Experience with SSO technologies like Oauth2, SAML, or LDAP.
Conductor is the world's leading organic marketing company. Our content intelligence platform, Conductor Searchlight, generates customer intent insights that lead to compelling content, increased traffic, and higher organic marketing ROI.
Conductor's technology enables marketers to understand their prospective customers' intent by revealing the trends and topics they are searching for at every phase of the purchase process. Customizable dashboards and workflows guide marketers through the content creation process, empowering them to continuously measure, refine, and demonstrate the effectiveness of their SEO and content marketing efforts. Conductor's forward-thinking customers include global brands like Citibank and FedEx, emerging leaders like Birchbox and JustFab, and leading agencies like iProspect and Acronym.
Conductor was ranked #38 by Inc. Magazine in its Fastest Growing Private Companies list, and has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in America for six years running.
Back to top