Demand Gen Marketing Manager
At Conductor, a WeWork company, we’re passionate about helping companies help their customers. Many of the world’s top brands use our software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found online. We’re headquartered in NYC, and we’ve been named one of Crain’s “Best Places to Work” 7 years running.
You will be responsible for executing marketing programs that contribute to Conductor’s quarterly demand and revenue goals. As the Demand Gen Marketing Manager, you will manage an array of outbound and inbound programs that effectively reach Conductor’s different buyer personas and drive those individuals through the marketing funnel. You will be analytically minded and able to report program success based on funnel metrics, including opportunities and wins. You will work closely with marketing stakeholders, sales, and customer success to ensure programs are timely, creative, measurable, flawlessly executed, and drive revenue.
- End-to-end coordination and management of demand generation campaigns including planning, promotion, execution, follow-up, and reporting for programs including account-based programs, webinars, and more
- Test, measure and optimize programs and tactics on an ongoing basis to meet and exceed goals.
- Draft briefs, edit, proofread, and work with marketing ops to send targeted emails for promotion and follow-up to marketing programs
- Partner and collaborate with various Marketing stakeholders including: Product Marketing and Content Marketing to define and refine messaging and content for demand campaigns; Corporate Marketing to ensure program execution is on-brand for Conductor; Marketing Operations to deliver, report on, and optimize success of campaigns
- Serve as the point person for the Sales team to educate and inform them of all programs, providing detailed instructions for promotion, execution, and follow-up
- Build custom Salesforce reports for each campaign to track registration, opportunity creation, and influence
- Occasionally support program initiatives from broader marketing team
Required Skills & Experience:
- College graduate with B.A./B.S. degree, Marketing preferred
- Self-starter who can work independently and proactively
- 2-3+ years of experience working at technology companies (SaaS preferred) in demand generation, event marketing, marketing programs, and/or marketing communications
- Extreme attention to detail, time management, organization skills
- Excellent planning, project management, prioritization, and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to strategize and analyze program effectiveness and ROI
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketo a plus
- Ought to have a positive and flexible attitude for working in a fast-paced environment and across various departments and functions
We'd love to hear from you if you're inspired by Conductor's mission to be customer first and people first. Our team is pioneering, collaborative, and passionate about helping people together through meaningful content and marketing strategies. Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Back to top