Database / Email Marketing Specialist
Conductor is the market leader in customer first marketing, delivering an SEO and content marketing platform that enables companies to ensure their content is found when their customers are searching online. Our central office is in New York City, just steps away from the Empire State Building and all main subway lines.
The Database / Email Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on execution of email marketing programs. In this role you will be responsible for the creation of emails and post-deployment analysis focusing on both demand generation and customer retention. The Email Marketing Specialist will collaborate with multiple teams and own the email process from start to finish. The Email Marketing Specialist will report to the Director of Marketing Operations.
- Coordinate and manage email campaigns and calendar. Clearly communicate timelines and expectations to stakeholders.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling. Confirm all email links, dynamic content, and personalized fields function properly.
- Create and design new email templates with in-house designers.
- Monitor all metrics and KPIs for email marketing campaigns. Proactively measure campaign success and report to the team.
- Create segments in the database and manage their communication strategy.
- Understand and comply with CAN-SPAM guidelines and help govern email list recipients.
- Manage and measure deliverability. Work with Internet Service Providers (ISPs), Marketing Automation (MA) and/or Email Service Providers (ESP) to ensure inbox placement and troubleshooting.
- Develop processes for A/B testing and managing email workload.
- Support the marketing team as needed with general marketing projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant experience
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in email or database marketing
- Experience with an ESP (HubSpot, MailChimp, etc.) required. Experience with Marketo and Salesforce preferred
- Knowledge of email compliant HTML and CSS
- Strong ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving ability
Meet Some of Conductor's Employees
Account Director, Enterprise Sales
Chase develops new businesses by working with external marketers to understand their business goals and challenges. Then she prescribes solutions using Conductor’s platform to aid those enterprises.
Back to top