We are seeking a hands-on Data Architect to join our engineering department. This person will be responsible for creating the blueprint for our data warehouse infrastructure which will provide our customers with insights and meaningful analysis of search data. The Data Architect will also be responsible for working with stakeholders and help define the product roadmap and make deliberate decisions about the tools and infrastructure to support the future big data initiatives such as machine learning experiments to power new product offerings.
Our Engineering Values
- Collaboration: We believe that engineers do their best work when working together in cohesive teams.
- Excellence: We believe in doing things the "right way" rather than the "fast way", and holding ourselves to a high standard of excellence.
- Growth: We believe engineers do their best work when they are constantly growing, learning, and changing.
- Communication: We believe in combining empathy with openness and honesty to set clear expectations and hold each other accountable.
- Impact: We believe we're making the world a better place by empowering marketers to really help their customers rather than just sell stuff.
What you'll be doing
- Define an evolutionary architecture to be the foundation for all big data initiatives.
- Work closely with product managers to establish a road map and own the delivery process.
- Design and build scalable ETL processes deployed in AWS infrastructure.
- Design and build data marts to support business and professional services.
- Establish standards for data quality, modeling and access.
- Collaborate with multiple teams in making decisions and driving solutions to delivery.
Who you are
- 8+ years schema design and dimensional data modeling
- 8+ years using SQL in implementing data-driven solutions
- 5+ years building out data warehouse solutions using Redshift, Oracle or Vertica
- 5+ years doing ETL development in Python or Java
- Experience working with data visualizations (Tableau or other BI tools)
- Experience managing and driving initiatives across teams and functions
- BSc or Masters degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Snowflake a plus
Why You Should Join
At Conductor, we are looking for engaged and passionate engineers that can raise the bar. There is a tremendous opportunity here to have immediate impact in the day-to-day and affect the company's success and growth. We all share in the same values and push each other to meet these standards.
We are made up of a diverse group of people from all backgrounds and include a team of exceptional engineers in Kyiv as well. Wherever you are from, you will find a common ground here for continuing to push forward your career and make a difference in this industry.
Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Conductor’s search and content intelligence platform helps marketers create and optimize content to improve visibility online.
The technology generates customer intent insights that lead to compelling content, increased traffic, and higher organic marketing ROI. Customizable dashboards and workflows guide marketers through the content creation process, empowering them to measure, refine, and demonstrate the effectiveness of their SEO and content marketing efforts.
In addition to its SaaS platform, Conductor offers a suite of services and support including site audits, site migrations, and managed services that empower in-house marketing teams and digital marketing agencies to drive results and put their customers' needs first.
Conductor's forward-thinking customers include global and emerging enterprise brands like Citibank, Salesforce, ClassPass, and WeWork.
Back to top