Customer Training and Education Specialist
At Conductor, a WeWork company, we’re passionate about helping companies help their customers. Some of the world’s top brands use our software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found online. We’re headquartered in NYC, and we’ve been named Crain’s “Best Place to Work” 7 years running.
One of the most important phases of the client life cycle is the on-boarding and education period (first 90 days) and Conductor is seeking an ambitious new member of our team to lead this process. The Training and Education Specialist is responsible for overseeing implementation and providing hands-on training for new customers. The desired outcome is for customers to have a seamless experience where they are learning new skills in our platform to help them achieve their goals. The right candidate will have a passion for teaching, high attention to detail, and be a creative problem solver. This role is relatively new so we are looking for candidates who are excited by the prospect of getting to help build out a new team.
- Lead and project manage the onboarding of customers and ensure that they are successfully launched
- Train new customers on the Conductor Searchlight Platform
- Design new training curriculum
- Adapt to unforeseen circumstances and ensure high communication standards both internally and externally to ensure that expectations are set properly
- Document findings from customer interactions and share updates with internal stakeholders
- Manage escalations and technical issues to effectively address any customer satisfaction concerns and manage through resolution
- Demonstrate technical knowledge and aptitude throughout all customer interactions (we provide plenty of training)
- Passionate about teaching others and applying learning theory to their work; preference for those with direct experience in any educational field
- High attention to detail
- Exceptionally organized and able to project manage
- Desire to expand technical skill set and communicate those skills to new clients
- Assertive but empathetic in nature; able to drive internal and external customers toward strategic goals through a combination of persuasion and rapport
- Confident self-starter who gets things done with minimal oversight
- Creativity – we want somebody who will contribute their own ideas and experience to improve the business
- Superior follow-through - consistently delivering what you say you will
- Passionate about service and support – seeks to achieve extraordinary results as part of a high energy & dynamic team
- 2-4 years of Project Management, Customer Success, Sales, or Customer Training experience
Meet Some of Conductor's Employees
CEO and Co Founder
It's so real, so tangible, and so necessary. I don't know if I'll ever have another opportunity like this in my life.
Back to top