Customer Marketing Manager
Conductor is the market leader in customer first marketing, delivering an SEO and content marketing platform that enables companies to ensure their content is found when their customers are searching online. Our central office is in New York City, just steps away from the Empire State Building and all main subway lines.
The Customer Marketing Manager is responsible for defining, executing, and measuring effective communications and campaign efforts in support of the company’s customer goals. You will develop and execute targeted campaigns based on customer lifecycle to develop long-term customer relationships, increase brand awareness, and establish thought leadership. You will work closely with our Strategy and Customer Success teams to enable upsell and renewal opportunities. The right individual will be proactive, a great collaborator and passionate.
- Own the customer marketing strategy and execution, including segmentation and objectives
- Develop, execute, and optimize customer lifecycle campaign program
- Manage & promote customer case studies, and ongoing recruitment of customer advocacy
- Serve as primary point for managing customer communication and engagement to establish coordination of message and outreach frequency
- Create highly targeted campaigns for upsell, cross-sell, retention and advocacy
- Work with teams to educate customer on new product updates and releases via monthly customer newsletter and other channels
- Support and help execute events that help with industry awareness and provide networking opportunities for prospects and customers
- Work closely with our Strategy team and arm them to be successful by delivering customer intelligence, create sales enablement programs, and provide expertise and programs to help them identify opportunities to sell.
- Create special marketing content for Strategy team to help at-risk customers
- Ensure the Strategy & Success teams are aware of all changes and updates and how to best communicate that information to their customers
- Partner with Customer Success to improve the customer reference process and workflow
- Develop KPIs and reporting to understand impact of campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant experience
- 3+ years’ experience in relevant role(s)
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, including Customer Relationship Management platforms and marketing automation platforms
- Experience with Marketo is a plus.
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and advocacy
- Ability to write effective copy is a necessity; graphic design capabilities are a plus
- Proven ability to create presentations, sales assets, and email campaigns
- A motivated self-starter with a high energy level
- Strong sense of responsibility and initiative
- Loves working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Highly collaborative
- Strong proficiency in PowerPoint
Meet Some of Conductor's Employees
Account Director, Enterprise Sales
Chase develops new businesses by working with external marketers to understand their business goals and challenges. Then she prescribes solutions using Conductor’s platform to aid those enterprises.
Back to top