Customer Advocate - Technical Support
Conductor is seeking an energetic support guru who thrives on providing support through many different channels of communication including: email, phone, chat, and forums. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who possesses fantastic troubleshooting skills, is driven to help customers, and has the ability to dive deep into a new product to learn it inside and out.
- 4 year Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent customer service skills – the ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful, and conscientious
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills - You must be able to convey technical jargon in a wide-array of syntax from beginner level users to highly technical users in our tickets as well as knowledge base articles
- A strong sense of urgency
- Ability to empower end-users to support themselves using our knowledge base
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues as well as replicate and document for further escalation
- A true problem solver that loves a challenge
- Passion for customer service and technology
- Ability to organize and prioritize responsibilities under pressure
- Expert level Excel experience
- Experience troubleshooting in a SaaS environment
- Technical Support or Customer Service experience
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, IBM Digital Analytics or Webtrends
Conductor is a fast-paced, well-funded tech start up located in Manhattan’s Silicon Alley. We encourage a casual and collaborative culture that rewards innovation and fosters growth.
Conductor boasts some of the world’s premier brands (Zappos.com, Brooks Brothers, Under Armour, Citibank, FedEx) and leading agencies (iProspect) as customers. Our award winning Content Intelligence platform, Conductor Searchlight™, gives marketers the insights they need to win customers through earned media (organic search, social)—creating content their audiences love, using channels they trust.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter @conductor
Meet Some of Conductor's Employees
Account Director, Enterprise Sales
Chase develops new businesses by working with external marketers to understand their business goals and challenges. Then she prescribes solutions using Conductor’s platform to aid those enterprises.
Back to top