Account Manager, Marketing Analytics
Conductor is a fast-paced, well-funded tech startup located in Manhattan’s Silicon Alley. We encourage a casual and collaborative culture that rewards innovation and fosters growth.
The leaders in Content Intelligence, we aim to make marketers smarter. Our award winning platform Conductor Searchlight™ gives marketers the insights they need to win customers through earned media (organic search, social)—creating content their audiences love, using channels they trust.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter @conductor
Conductor is seeking an energetic and effective Account Manager to drive adoption and value to secure client retention and revenue growth of our rapidly growing client base. The key to success in this role is to communicate the value of our platform and connect the client’s business objectives to that value, in addition to disseminating best practices and a deep knowledge of product capabilities and functionality.
- Develop relationships with customer executive sponsors and influencers to align their key search marketing objectives with the value and functionality of Conductor Searchlight™
- Organize and conduct on-boarding and training calls to understand the customer’s goals and define success metrics
- Proactively monitor and report customer usage and success to internal teams
- Create and deliver monthly reporting; informing customer of solution successes and making recommendations for optimization
- Identify growth opportunities within existing customer base and collaborate with Strategic Relationship Manager to ensure client success
- Experience with search marketing, analytics or software-as-a-service.
- Track record of customer retention and growth in past positions.
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Power Point, Excel and virtual meeting software.
- Exceptional written and oral presentation skills.
- Experience and strong proficiency in training and education via WebEx software or equivalent as well as in person
- 4 year BA/BS degree
Meet Some of Conductor's Employees
Account Director, Enterprise Sales
Chase develops new businesses by working with external marketers to understand their business goals and challenges. Then she prescribes solutions using Conductor’s platform to aid those enterprises.
Back to top