Account Based Marketing Manager
The Account Based Marketing Manager will be responsible for executing marketing programs that contribute to Conductor’s quarterly demand and revenue goals. The ideal candidate will manage a diverse array of outbound and inbound programs that effectively reach Conductor’s different buyer personas and drive those individuals through the marketing funnel. This candidate will be analytically minded and able to report program success based on funnel metrics, including opportunities and wins. The role will will work closely with marketing stakeholders, sales, and customer success to ensure programs are timely, creative, measurable, flawlessly executed, and drive revenue.
- End-to-end coordination and management of demand generation campaigns including planning, promotion, execution, follow-up, and reporting for programs including account-based programs, field and sponsored events, webinars, and more
- Test, measure and optimize programs and tactics on an ongoing basis to meet and exceed goals.
- Draft, write, edit, proofread, and send targeted emails for promotion and follow-up to all marketing programs
- Partner with Product Marketing and Content Marketing to define and refine messaging and content for demand campaigns
- Work closely with Corporate Marketing to ensure program execution is on-brand for Conductor
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to deliver, report on, and optimize success of campaigns
- Serve as the point person for the Sales team to educate and inform them of all programs, providing detailed instructions for promotion, execution, and follow-up
- Create custom Salesforce reports for each campaign to track registration, opportunity creation, and influence
- Occasionally support program initiatives from broader marketing team
Required Skills & Experience:
- College graduate with B.A./B.S. degree, Marketing preferred
- Self-starter who can work independently and proactively
- 2-3+ years of experience working at technology companies (SaaS preferred) in demand generation, event marketing, marketing programs, and/or marketing communications
- Extreme attention to detail, time management, organization skills
- Excellent planning, project management, prioritization, and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to strategize and analyze program effectiveness and ROI
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketo a plus
- Must have a positive and flexible attitude for working in a fast-paced environment and across various departments and functions
Meet Some of Conductor's Employees
CEO and Co Founder
It's so real, so tangible, and so necessary. I don't know if I'll ever have another opportunity like this in my life.
Back to top