VP Sales Pharma Marketing Solutions
JOB TITLE: VICE PRESIDENT, comSCORE PHARMACEUTICAL SALES
LOCATION: RESTON, VA OR NEW YORK OR CHICAGO
REPORTS TO: VICE PRESIDENT DIGITAL HEALTH GROUP
comScore is looking for an analytical and creative sales professional with a deep knowledge of pharma brand and advertising measurement. As a Vice President of comScore Digital Health sales, you'll be at the forefront of telling comScore's brand measurement story to the marketplace. Armed with a best-in-class product suite that spans both digital and TV platforms, coupled with a high-performance sales / analytics / custom solutions team, this is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to comScore's explosive growth and industry leadership.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
This person will support the company's goals through a range of consulting, analytic and business development functions. The successful candidate will be responsible for selling our unique analyses and research services to prospects and partners; leveraging comScore's core brand measurement capabilities to address clients' strategic and tactical marketing challenges. Responsibilities include:
- Drive sales growth by developing strategies to win new Pharma clients and develop existing clients
- Have a proven track record of pipeline development and success in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Uncover and understand the business needs and challenges of the market (through prospects, our current clients and competitors), and to then address these via business analysis and the recommended use of comScore services
- Successfully achieve predefined sales and strategic objectives for the business unit
- Forge strong client relationships to solidify comScore as a true consultative partner for business and marketing insights
- Support comScore's marketing activities by developing and delivering case studies and presentations at industry events
- Coordinate internally and be able to work cross-functionally with client service, product management and other internal teams to create innovative measurement solutions and solve client needs
- Minimum of bachelor's degree and 8-15 years' professional experience, or advanced degree and 4+ years' professional experience
- A highly aggressive business professional with a proven track record of success and strong personal relationships with the Pharma manufacturer and agency sectors
- Specific experience managing and selling advertising effectiveness measurement services to marketing, market research, and advertising agencies.
- Deep understanding of market research (qualitative and quantitative for TV, print, digital and mobile) and other related industry knowledge and how this information can be applied to help clients achieve their goals.
- A deep understanding of the analytical advertising process within the Pharma industry.
- A high intellect individual who combines proven management and sales abilities with analytical excellence, superior communication skills (presentation and written) and an ability to forge strong client relationships.
- Highly organized but flexible with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines with demanding quality requirements
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers' multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of comScore's Employees
Christina acts in a client-facing capacity, prospecting for new businesses while strengthening current relationships, focused on satisfying clients with new solutions to enhance their business.
Back to top