Vice President Syndicated Client Insights
Job Description Summary..Job Description
JOB TITLE: VICE PRESIDENT SYNDICATED CLIENT INSIGHTS
REPORTS TO: SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT OF DIGITAL PRODUCT SERVICES
LOCATION: NEW YORK, NY
This Vice President will be responsible for leading a geographically dispersed team that supports comScore's relationships with agency, broadcaster and publisher clients who subscribe to any of our syndicated product offerings including:
- Media Metrix
- Video Metrix
- Mobile Metrix
- Plan Metrix (Desktop, Mobile, Video)
- Ad Metrix (Desktop, Mobile)
- Other additional products
The Vice President and team will coordinate and deliver superior client service to these clients including product training, timely/informative responses to client inquiries, and by supporting each client's business objectives/goals. In addition, the Vice President will manage and work with the team to analyze comScore data and deliver strategic consulting services and business insights to these clients, with an eye toward expanding revenue opportunities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Manage the U.S. based Syndicated Client Insights team, providing them with the support and training needed to deliver superior client service to their clients
- Become an expert in comScore syndicated products and support additional research projects that help clients optimize their performance.
- Develop and train teams that leverage strong internal product knowledge and data analysis expertise to support the Sales Teams as well as client requests/inquiries and reporting
- Ensure that the Syndicated Client Insights team delivers exceptional product training and provides accurate, timely and informative responses/insights to clients
- Lead by example by providing this level of support to top tier clients that are directly assigned to the Vice President, through superior data expertise and insightful analytics
- Understand clients' business needs and ensure that the service and reporting provided to them meets these needs
- Recommend and incubate new products or help improve existing products to meet clients' needs by working directly with the Product Team
- Support our internal Sales Team by identifying any upsell opportunities for additional products/services to meet client needs
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Market Research or related quantitative field
- 8-10 years of work experience managing a team and driving team development and training
- Work experience that is analytical with a fundamental understanding of the digital advertising industry
- Proven analytical proficiency with numbers and statistics, with experience in analyzing large amounts of data, and an ability to consolidate and translate that data into business insights
- Proficiency with analytical, presentation and project management tools
- Project management skills, including the abilities to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment while working effectively with colleagues and clients in diverse departments, geographic locations, and time zones
- Ability to present findings to large audiences and provide actionable insights
- Experience determining customer requirements and coordinating improvement opportunities with product development
- Proven ability to independently manage and develop ongoing client relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Pro-active, innovative and independent thinker with high energy and a positive attitude
- Flexible work style, able to interact effectively with peers in a team-oriented operating structure or to operate independently depending on the assignment
- Self-motivated, fast learner that can deal with rapidly changing products and client needs
- Must have strong problem-solving skills that demonstrate creative, solution oriented results
- Must be able to travel to support a diverse team in multiple locations
- Team player who collaborates and partners with others as needed
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers' multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of comScore's Employees
Christina acts in a client-facing capacity, prospecting for new businesses while strengthening current relationships, focused on satisfying clients with new solutions to enhance their business.
Back to top