Technical Project Manager
Job Title: Technical Project Manager
Location: Reston, VA
About This Role:
A Technical Project Manager for Custom Analytics will support the Technology team and organizational goals by providing industry knowledge and analytical thinking. Working as part of the Custom Analytics department within the company, this individual will work hands-on with the vast array of comScore data assets to maintain data quality,analyze data trends, champion data driven insights on cross platform consumer behavior, and expand current product offerings. Additionally, this individual will work within a creative environment to manipulate data, statistically analyze data and convey findings to stakeholders.
What You'll Do:
- Drive projects from inception to delivery through Project Management best practices
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to schedule and scope
- Submit, monitor, and update JIRA tickets for custom projects and initiatives
- Work with Analytics, Technology, Commercial, and Product teams to determine tasks, resources, and time required to accomplish implementation of technical projects
- Create and document implementation plans and coordinate tasks required for custom project deployment
- Identify potential risks, opportunities, and issues of importance related to assigned projects and communicate to key stakeholders and leadership as appropriate
- Provide actionable metrics and timely updates for project stakeholders
- Schedule and facilitate necessary meetings to drive projects from inception through delivery
- Act as central point of contact for custom projects and initiatives; work and communicate directly with various internal groups and clients to understand requirements and assist in identifying and implementing solutions
- Respond to operational issues and information requests within defined areas of responsibilities
- Document business processes/workflows and identify areas of improvement while working with various teams to implement necessary changes
What You'll Need:
- Bachelors Degree in project management, technical field, or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years Project Management experience with technical teams managing medium/large projects in a fast-paced environment
- Agile Scrum / Kanban experience and working knowledge of SDLC
- Experience creating comprehensive project plans and analyzing technical requirements
- Must have very strong verbal and written diplomacy, facilitation, and communication skills
- Must be a focused self-starter, adaptable, detail-oriented, and able to work efficiently under pressure with decisiveness and confidence
- Experience in providing leadership to multi-functional teams with diverse professionals in a fast-paced technical product environment
- Experience managing cross-team projects with ability to prioritize workload for self and internal customers
- Must be a fast learner with willingness and ability to develop new disciplines and learn new technologies / skills quickly, as well as the ability to understand data processing, systems, and interactions while offering solutions as part of a team
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- PREFERREDCertifications: CSM
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a senior level position, nor is it an entry level position. We are looking for candidates with 2-10 years of professional experience.
At comScore, we're pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we're united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you're motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we'd love to hear from you.
comScore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, comScore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, comScore is the industry's emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about comScore, please visit comScore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, comScore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
At this time, comScore will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Technical Project Manager
Req ID: 21396
Back to top