Survey Project Manager
comScore is looking for a new Survey Project Manager who will lead the best practices and quality execution of online survey projects and build strong relationships with internal partners and vendors. Reporting Project Managers may also be responsible for focusing on online report management.
TITLE: Survey Project Manager LOCATION: Toronto, Canada REPORTS TO: Manager, Survey Project Management
As a Survey Project Manager, you will be responsible for oversight of survey-related projects, maintaining contact with research managers and providing operational execution of online surveys. This includes interfacing with researchers and reviewing online survey specifications to ensure the quality of the specifications. Using project management techniques, the Survey Project Manager ensures that deliverables of the highest quality are provided to researchers.
- Accountable for managing multiple medium to large-sized projects
- Troubleshoots and resolves issues as needed
- Delivers high-quality projects within established timelines
- Develops expertise for client, product, or survey type to deliver a project to the client
- Responsible for daily monitoring and quota achievement to ensure that fielding is completed successfully
- Accountable for overall data quality and quickly addresses data issues
- Identifies process efficiencies and automation opportunities
- Mentors and trains others & documents functional training
- Assist in technical aspects of survey preparations
- Maintains all templates on the reporting platform
- Works with programmers on report programming
- Assist and troubleshoots technical aspects of report programming
- 1 to 3 years of work experience managing online surveys. Additional experience in reporting preferred
- Able to tailor communication style and translate complex concepts into easy to understand and actionable tasks
- Familiarity with Confirmit Software, including Reportal would be a major plus
- Ability to "think on their feet" and be creative in troubleshooting issues and solving problems
About comScore comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere. comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers' multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
EOE Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Survey Project Manager
Req ID: 20169
Meet Some of comScore's Employees
Ian works to create rich custom data analytics for comScore clients across a variety of verticals, each with unique needs—providing Ian with plenty of complex challenges.
Back to top