Strategic Partnership Director
Job Title: Strategic Partnership Director
Location: New York, NY
About This Role:
This Director will help support comScore's relationships with partners by leading strategic business objectives, ensuring partners gain business value from our partnership, quantifying partner usage and revenue growth, and expanding the relationship. This person will be the lead on key comScore partners from the angle of ensuring that comScore and partners are well integrated with our solutions, and allowing measurement to occur. The role calls for someone who has worked in client and/or partnership management previously, can work to align various teams/leads in the company, while interacting with senior executives internally and externally. The Director will work closely with executive teams at large enterprise companies, and will regularly brief the comScore leadership team on strategic initiatives.
What You'll Do:
- Quickly identify the partner decision makers who can influence roadmaps to have comScore services/solutions included in their ecosystems and partner with the internal comScore sales organization to drive partnerships forward.
- Think creatively about ways to acquire data and services from partners, helping comScore where data/service gaps may exist.
- Have a smart sense of contractual know-how in working with partners, as well as compliance of data rights/usage with third-party sourced inputs.
- Act independently, while keeping internals informed and bringing in key decision makers as needed.
- Deliver exceptional support to leading partners, focusing on strategy and partner/comScore goals for mutual end customers, as well as new areas of growing existing partnerships and forming new relationships entirely.
- Communicate regularly with partners as their point of contact, keeping them engaged, constantly thinking about comScore, and integrating our services/solutions.
- Project manage across several objectives, keeping the comScore teams on point about project managing, hosting training sessions with internal teams, informing internals and externals about new and exciting developments at comScore, and planning for quarterly roadmap items to tackle with partner.
- Collaborate with internal teams, working together to keep projects on track and resolving issues as they arise, connecting the dots between products and partners.
- Conduct industry research, investigating market trends and financially strategic opportunities.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Digital/Media, Marketing or related field.
- 6-10 years of work experience that includes relationship management experience. Strong strategic on-the-fly thinking and negotiating talent is a must.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to strategize on behalf of the company.
- Cross-team collaboration, alignment and project management skills, including the abilities to handle multiple projects/partners in a fast-paced environment, and work effectively with colleagues and partners in diverse departments, geographic locations, and time zones.
- Desire to work across company functions to get things accomplished, and with velocity.
- Experience which involves exposure to the digital and/or TV marketing ecosystem.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Very driven self-starter with an appetite for new challenges and strategic thinking, who wants to challenge themselves to creatively solve.
At comScore, we're pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we're united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you're motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we'd love to hear from you.
comScore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, comScore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, comScore is the industry's emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about comScore, please visit comScore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, comScore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
Strategic Partnership Director
Req ID: 21122
Back to top