Sr. Product Manager, Exhibition Products
Job Title: Sr. Product ManagerLocation: Woodland Hills, CAReports to: Vice President, Product Management
ComScore has an immediate opening for a Sr. Product Manager to join our Hollywood Software Exhibition Products Management team, working with our valued client base, which includes some of the largest exhibitors in the world.
The Sr. Product Manager will be required to quickly develop an in-depth knowledge of the Exhibitor application product portfolio, as well as the business operations supported by those products and services, in order to produce functional documentation and implementation plans based on requirements. Strategic and able to see the big picture yet detail-oriented and organized enough to identify and properly produce the smaller pieces required to put that picture together. Responsible for ensuring the end product or service meets the identified business requirements.
The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills and possess the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with an exceptional attention to detail. Work well with both clients and internal resources, exhibiting confidence and a collaborative demeanor to build and maintain relationships.
The Sr. Product Manager will manage a small team of Client Insights, and Quality Assurance analysts and will lead customer product training sessions and assist with customer support and product testing as needed. This role is an integral part of the development, deployment and support of Hollywood Software's Exhibition product portfolio.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitate and uphold exemplary customer service throughout the product development, integration, training and support phases.
- Work with clients to assess needs, elicit requirements and provide analytical support throughout all phases of the development and maintenance process to ensure product delivery meets client requirements.
- Support clients in the design of future business processes and organizational roles to optimize efficiencies and identify improvements as provided by systems and services.
- Manage quality assurance and support analysts assigned to the Exhibitor product line, assigning tasks, mentoring and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Collaborate with the rest of the product team (development, QA, project management, product owner) on how to best implement new product features from both the user-perspective and existing system architecture.
- Follow change control processes and communicate changes to the project team as needed.
- Stay current on industry trends and challenges, be recognized as a subject matter expert, and leverage knowledge to design industry-leading products and services.
- Develop best practices and tools for requirements and design specifications, and coordinate standards with internal product teams. Consistently apply program and project standards.
- Meet project deadlines on-budget, while engaging in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Oversee client onboarding, including the development and implementation of proactive client support (training on new/updated systems, FAQs, documentation, etc.).
- Collaborate with data engineer(s) on master data initialization and data conversion business rules.
- Facilitate team and client meetings and deliver informative, well-organized presentations.
- Work with the Sales team to provide guidance for the statement of work throughout the sales process, and share information on follow-up sales opportunities as they arise.
- Assist in testing new/updated system features and creating user-specific test cases for QA and User Acceptance testing.
- Respond to inbound inquiries from clients via phone, email or direct interaction when needed.
- BA or BS preferred in business, computer science, engineering or equivalent education/training/work experience.
- 5+ years business analysis and process design experience.
- 7+ years managing projects in a highly complex operating environment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment; adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Solid understanding of all aspects of the software application development lifecycle and release process.
- Must be a self-starter with excellent follow-through.
- Strong analytical and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Experience managing people.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to translate IT concepts and terminology to non-technical clients and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to quickly learn applications and connect the application functions to the business context.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management, as well as software development teams, confidently.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office tool suite, including Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Outlook and SharePoint/One Drive.
- Solid facilitation, negotiation, presentation and collaboration skills.
- Experience running/interpreting SQL queries•Understanding of data models and data relationships.•Knowledge of Accounting concepts (A/R, A/P, G/L) and previous experience in Film Payables/Accounting is a HUGE plus!•Knowledge of Theatrical Distribution, Exhibition and/or Digital Cinema businesses.
Must have skills:
- 7+ years of experience in product development, including requirements analysis, workflow design, application specifications, conversion analysis, and user testing.
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore is a recognized global leader in cross-platform measurement of audiences, advertising and consumer behavior. Built on precision and innovation, comScore combines proprietary TV, digital and movie viewing data with vast demographic details to measure consumers' multiscreen behavior at scale. With more than 3,200 clients and a global footprint that spans more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of media measurement.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sr. Product Manager, Exhibition Products
Req ID: 20513
Meet Some of comScore's Employees
Ian works to create rich custom data analytics for comScore clients across a variety of verticals, each with unique needs—providing Ian with plenty of complex challenges.
Back to top