Sr. Product Manager
Job Title: Senior Product Manager
Location: Sherman Oaks, CA
Reports To: SVP, Product Management
comScore has an immediate opening for a Senior Product Manager to join our Movies Product Management team, working with counterparts in Product, Sales, Technology, Operations, and other teams to develop and execute on the design and launch of engaging SaaS products for our valued clients. We are looking for a dynamic Product Management professional with experience in Data Analytics, Visualization, and Personalization services.
The Senior Product Manager will have an in-depth knowledge of the Movie and social media measurement landscape, as well as the operational and technical capabilities required to deliver large-scale data-driven products. The ideal candidate will have the ability to author detailed functional documentation and implementation plans based on fine-grain requirements, as well as case studies and sales collateral. This person must be able to see and communicate the strategic big picture, while also being detail-oriented, organized and driven enough to identify and produce the pieces required to put that picture together.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the creation and maintenance of a comprehensive product roadmap to further advance the market leadership and growth of comScore's Movie products
- Identify needs and opportunities within the industry for analytic solutions
- Gather and communicate competitive intelligence as well as maintenance of internal and external product documentation
- Work with sales and service teams to assess needs and elicit requirements; apply this input to develop clear requirements and specifications for products and features that delight our clients
- Collaborate with team members in other functions (e.g. technology, operations, QA, project management) to ensure the successful implementation, testing and launch of these new products and features
- Track progress against strategic imperatives and tactical milestones
- Help train client-facing teams on new product offerings; work closely with commercial teams to develop deep understanding of customers across a variety of industries
- Stay current on industry trends and challenges, be recognized as a subject matter expert, and leverage knowledge to design industry-leading products and services
- Develop best practices and tools for requirements and design specifications, and coordinate standards with internal product teams
- Meet project deadlines on-budget, while engaging in multiple initiatives simultaneously- Facilitate team meetings and deliver informative, well-organized presentations
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- BA or BS in business, marketing, mathematics, or similar field.
- MBA helpful but not required.
- 5+ years' experience in product management including requirements analysis, workflow and application design, user testing
- 3+ years in a data-driven SaaS or similar industry
- Proficient in development of business cases, pricing models, and performance analysis
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment; adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Self-starter with excellent follow-through
- Solid understanding of all aspects of the software application development lifecycle and release process using Agile methods
- Strong analytical and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Razor-sharp oral and written communication skills, with the ability to translate technological and methodological concepts to non-technical clients and internal stakeholders
- Ability to interact with all levels of management across all functional areas
- Highly proficient in the Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and SharePoint/OneDrive
About comScore: comScore is a leading cross-platform measurement company that measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere. Built on precision and innovation, comScore's data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers' multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and a global footprint in 70 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. Shares of comScore stock are currently traded on the OTC Market (OTC:SCOR). For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law
Sr. Product Manager
Req ID: 21040
Meet Some of comScore's Employees
Ian works to create rich custom data analytics for comScore clients across a variety of verticals, each with unique needs—providing Ian with plenty of complex challenges.
Back to top